By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

FAO London Reds

Serko

Hakkasan

China Tang

I think these are slightly too expensive we're looking to spend about £20 a head. I definetly want to go to Hakkasan another time though. Has anyone been to Yming on Greek street before?

They are expensive but they're f***ing great.

Cheap and cheerful, I must admit I've never had a problem in Chinatown.

I've actually wanted to got to Hakkasan for a while. Just not got round to it. Think it's a bit steep for some of the others we're going with though. I've had mixed experiences in China town in the past, never been really bad, but some have definetly been better than others, it's been quiet a while since I last went though.

The local chinese bankers recommended me 'Gerrard's Corner' - just across the road from Wonky.

Very good, IMO, although whether they recommended it for gwailo tastes or because they actualy think it's good isn't certain. They did claim that they go there for leaving dinners for chinese staff, so perhaps they do rate it.

That's the one I have used most often in Chinatown - as the name suggests it is right on the corner of Gerrard Street, opposite Wong Kei and the O'Neills boozer. I like the name too.

Edited by RP

Like it? (I do)

Some people don't like the lighting (too bright?) but I love the food.

Never really thought about the lighting but yeah it is quite bright.

But it's always busy and quite buzzy, food is pretty good. Only ever been in there for a quick meal and it's been pretty good.

The local chinese bankers recommended me 'Gerrard's Corner' - just across the road from Wonky.

Very good, IMO, although whether they recommended it for gwailo tastes or because they actualy think it's good isn't certain. They did claim that they go there for leaving dinners for chinese staff, so perhaps they do rate it.

From Gerrard's Corner can you pick out Sami's Forehead and also see the Floundering Senedros?