By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Just had to tell someone!

liveabiglife

I don't blame you if you don't share my excitement - I don't even care - I just had to tell someone...

I just won a competition MBNA were running. You had to take out a club credit card and then you got entered into the draw. Didn't actualy need the card, but I guess the 3 months interest free may be handy, but the prize was too much of a draw to miss.

So, I get a call at work and get told that my lad is going to be a Mascot on Tuesday night!! Can't believe it. Don't know who is more excited, me or him. I've already prepped him to stamp on Fabregas's toe ;-)

Double bonus is we already had our tix in the Kop, but now I get 2 in the Main Stand too so his mum and sister can come and see him walk out. I am made up - never one anything ever, so what a way to start! :) :) :)

Why don't you tell him that due to health and safety regulations, he's too young and you take his place?

I tried that. He just glowered at me and then sent out a left hook. He's left side midfield so I have tried to freak him out by saying that once Rafa knew he was on site he'd drop Babel and stick him in on the left wing. He just laughed, but I think he was up for it :)

no squaws at the match :rant:

I told her I'd sell the extra tix on and get to to the match for free. Suffice to say she's coming with me. Maybe I'm just weak. So, you want no squaws at the match, you can bloody tell her. I dare you ;) But be warned - don't let her appearance lull you into a false sense of security. She's deceptive - 5 foot six, slim build, big brown eyes, and mighty pleasing on the eye - but mean as f*** when you P*** her off :)

I told her I'd sell the extra tix on and get to to the match for free. Suffice to say she's coming with me. Maybe I'm just weak. So, you want no squaws at the match, you can bloody tell her. I dare you ;) But be warned - don't let her appearance lull you into a false sense of security. She's deceptive - 5 foot six, slim build, big brown eyes, and mighty pleasing on the eye - but mean as f*** when you P*** her off :)

He's telling the truth, she is all of those things.

Yes Dear!

OK. I'm lost. Beer, wine and a rather nice meal, plus an ongoing cluelessness, mean I have no idea how to respond to that other than to bid you good night. And 'Yes dear!' does have a familiar ring to it....

Edited by liveabiglife