By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

what are you listening to now?

Dee

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ace is Wild - a R&B and rock & roll compilation put together by Mark Lamarr. It features people like Huey 'Piano' Smith, Floyd Dixon and Joe Tex and it is absolutely brilliant

Bach Cello Suites performed by Yo Yo Ma - I just love the sound of the cello. I could probably listen to someone playing 'Angels' on it I like it that much.

there's few things in life more self-indulgent than making grandiose statements about retiring because you've done it all, only to renege on it. isn't that right, sir alex?

mitchell and ferguson should have taken a leaf out of the books of captain beefheart and andrew "formerly known as 'andy' " cole and honoured their vows to retire.

there's few things in life more self-indulgent than making grandiose statements about retiring because you've done it all, only to renege on it. isn't that right, sir alex?

mitchell and ferguson should have taken a leaf out of the books of captain beefheart and andrew "formerly known as 'andy' " cole and honoured their vows to retire.

She never said she'd done it all, though, it was a move prompted by her feelings about the industry and way she was being treated.

So ner :popcorn:

Ace is Wild - a R&B and rock & roll compilation put together by Mark Lamarr. It features people like Huey 'Piano' Smith, Floyd Dixon and Joe Tex and it is absolutely brilliant

Bach Cello Suites performed by Yo Yo Ma - I just love the sound of the cello. I could probably listen to someone playing 'Angels' on it I like it that much.

Ever heard the Chico Hamilton albums on Pacific Jazz? Jazz quintet with a cello. Very distinctive and very addictive. There's a cd of Ellington covers that wasn't released at the time and considered lost until an acetate showed up in a record shop in Brighton that's a great place to start.

Listening to them doing 'Tea for Two' just now and trying to mail it you but the file might be too big.