By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

what are you listening to now?

Dee

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not any brand new stuff but I did d/l the album she brought out about 15 months or so back - great singing on it but some of the actual material was a bit hot & miss. She manages to do that simultaneously profoundly sad/ecstatically happy thing that only a very few singers manage.

not any brand new stuff but I did d/l the album she brought out about 15 months or so back - great singing on it but some of the actual material was a bit hot & miss. She manages to do that simultaneously profoundly sad/ecstatically happy thing that only a very few singers manage.

Agree with all that. Its obviously difficult to make any kind of judgement on 2 tracks but they are far better than anything she's done in the last few years.

what's it like? what did they do to the kid on the cover?

on first listen...a good example of british folk/psychedelia and a definite early traffic feel...reckon it could grow on me quite easily.

he cant remember why shes crying...its his daughter.

here, same address? want a tester before buying?

Edited by Ostrich Man

not strictly in CD form but, yes. BTW I have a great bootleg recording of him from about 76 if you want a listen....

oh aye. hog it on.

have i sent you the manchester tonights the night gig before?

"heres a song youve heard before..........der der der derrrr........tonights the night" :D

oh aye. hog it on.

have i sent you the manchester tonights the night gig before?

"heres a song youve heard before..........der der der derrrr........tonights the night" :D

no, I do not not believe you have.... I think the one I have is from NY, first disc acoustic the second electric. Stunning stuff some of it.

Guest Pedro
the new kings of leon album. decent - no more, no less.

True - First track (Knocked Up?) is class tho'

Currently listening to Pop Levi - The Return to Form Black Magick Party. Bolan-tinged madness, so I'm hooked! :D