By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Stupid things that have happened to you...?

Scally the Wag

When I was laid out on the theatre trolley and being wheeled to the operating theatre some weeks back, I suffered a really stupid accident.

I had to wear one of those cast-iron grade rubber willy sheaths with a tube on the end running to a pee bag. Sure enough, as they were rushing along the coridoors, the tube, which was hanging over the edge, snagged on a stationary object.

I'll leave you to imagine the effect.

Yes, painful - but I was already sedated so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

I would not recommend this as a form of plastic surgery.

If I wasn't up for the humiliation I would not have posted. Tis absolutely true and I would have wet myself if it had happened to anyone else I know...

So, fair game.

Fair play - likewise, if this had happened to me I would expected people to laugh as well :D

When I was laid out on the theatre trolley and being wheeled to the operating theatre some weeks back, I suffered a really stupid accident.

I had to wear one of those cast-iron grade rubber willy sheaths with a tube on the end running to a pee bag. Sure enough, as they were rushing along the coridoors, the tube, which was hanging over the edge, snagged on a stationary object.

I'll leave you to imagine the effect.

Yes, painful - but I was already sedated so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

I would not recommend this as a form of plastic surgery.

militant feminist ex-student?

I had to wear one of those cast-iron grade rubber willy sheaths with a tube on the end running to a pee bag.

Maybe I'm being a bit thick but can you expand on this please? My daily work takes me into operating theatres (no cases today BTW) and I am theatre trained and have seen thousands of catheterised male patients but I struggle to think what this cast-iron grade rubber willy sheath is. Normally there's just a silicone or rubber catheter going down le oeil Japanais as any metal would be a no-no in the theatre due to the electro-conductivity issue with the diathermy. Was this in Britain or some third world country like Belgium? Just curious like.