By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Shins

Rahul

Anyone heard this band?

F*cking amazing.

If you haven't, download the songs "new slang" "girl inform me" and "fighting in a sack" to start with.

Only discovered them a few days ago after a couple of their songs appeared in the movie "garden state" that I was watching.

Wow. Just wow.

Edited by rahul

Another one of the many I've not heard of and to be honest, can't be bothered to find out about. Don't mean that in a truly negative way - but I've listened to a few highly recommended by forumites band and thought most dull or worse, the rest reasonable but derivative.

:)

Seriously though mate, check them out.

I will - I know a tame CD?DVD shop owner who lets me trial stuff if I write a short review for his in-house database. let's be honest, they have to be shedloads better than Coldplay or that bunch of tossers Snow Patrol...

Anyone heard this band?

F*cking amazing.

If you haven't, download the songs "new slang" "girl inform me" and "fighting in a sack" to start with.

Only discovered them a few days ago after a couple of their songs appeared in the movie "garden state" that I was watching.

Wow. Just wow.

Love them. Prefer the first album.

The B-Side on "Fighting in a sack" is a live version of "New Slang" featuring the guy from Iron and Wine.

Heard in? Absolutely gorgeous.