By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

FAO Figaro

Tetti

might just be heading down the B******* way again, after a week of activity in the Pyrenees. Thinking of flying down from Barca to Sevilla en route to the windswept south. Unless you know anywhere decent north or south of Barca on the coast. And not Lloret.

God this is getting tortuous. Flight to Barca, day and a bit there. Bus to Soldeu. week there racing about on bikes and rafts :wacko:

Bus back to barca. Flight to Seville, pick up car, drive to Chiclana, week on the beach, drive back to Jerez, flight home. Could be 5 airports in 16 days :wacko:

I won't remember which one to go to.

Tetti - the road is still under construction, but scheduled to be finished before the summer...

When are you thinking of coming down?

Will be a pleasure to show you and the family around again...

You're not bringing Jon in tow, are you?

Hmm cross the mountains you can go to Carcassone and Narbone - typical walled towns from the Reconquista period - full of French,but what the hell - everything has it's negative points...

Tetti - the road is still under construction, but scheduled to be finished before the summer...

When are you thinking of coming down?

yeah, yeah I believe you :P

Decided not to risk it and am going for the earlier flight back from Jerez, before the traffic builds up. And going against the flow on the way down.

In Barca and the Pyrenees the last 9 days of July. On the C de la Luz first week of August. Won't actually be stopping in Sevilla this time, just arriving and picking up a car and off to the beach.

What about lunch / dinner in Vejer then? or I can take the girls to the horsey show in Jerez?

It is months away - we can sort something out! :D