By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

FOA NFL fans - Its the playoffs

SkippyjonJones

saturday

Washingon@ Seattle

Pats @Denver

Sunday

Pittsburgh @ Indy

Carolina @ Chicago

whats your picks?

I reckon Seattle, Pats, Indy and chicago.

I'd really love for Pittsburgh to beat Indy - if they do and the Pats win then its back to Boston for the championship game!! If they can;t beat Indy then lets hope they can rough them up.

can;t see washington beating Seattle - they just aren;t quite as good.

carolina beating chicago? I think that home advantage will be enough for Chicago.

Records? The Patriots under Brady have never lost a post season game!! Thats incredible.

The only decision to make is wehter to watch the pats on Saturday night at home or in the pub! the pubs will be absolutley rammed - but a great atmosphere! maybe another good run by the Pats will see Kraft open his wallet and get involved in other teams ;)

Seattle

Denver

Colts

Panthers

Redskins did well to get this far. Seattle will batter them.

If in Charlotte Panthers no doubt. Playing in Chi makes it more difficult, but there's a score to settle. Foster, DelHomme and Smith will win it for Carolina.

Denver v Colts in the Superbowl

Denver to beat the pats???????

DONT BE SAYING THAT.

I'm not allowed to - I'm in New England. I think that the pats have enough to do it - it'll be down to mistakes and sacks - and the defense is looking good.

Panthers to get revenge - not sure it'll turn out like that.

Indy to crack inthe playoffs again? I f***ing hope so :D

Seattle

Denver

Colts

Panthers

Redskins did well to get this far. Seattle will batter them.

If in Charlotte Panthers no doubt. Playing in Chi makes it more difficult, but there's a score to settle. Foster, DelHomme and Smith will win it for Carolina.

Denver v Colts in the Superbowl

In Urlacher we trust. Stick your panthers up your a***.

Denver to beat the pats???????

DONT BE SAYING THAT.

I'm not allowed to - I'm in New England. I think that the pats have enough to do it - it'll be down to mistakes and sacks - and the defense is looking good.

Panthers to get revenge - not sure it'll turn out like that.

Indy to crack inthe playoffs again? I f***ing hope so :D

Early in the season I reckoned the Broncos and Seahawks could contest the final. Pats are a tough proposition, especially now that they're healthy. Dillon is playing like sh*t, though. If Plummer brings his best it should be tight.

I'd enjoy it if the Patriots AND Colts lost. Makes it more interesting. Also, I'm sick of hearing about the genius of Peyton and Bellichick.

In Urlacher we trust. Stick your panthers up your a***.

;)

Steve Smith was on telly the other night, completely refusing to trash talk (unlike some Bears...). He said he got hit hard enough by Urlacher without giving him additional motivation.

I'd enjoy it if the Patriots AND Colts lost. Makes it more interesting. Also, I'm sick of hearing about the genius of Peyton and Bellichick.

;)

What with that and the Brokeback Mountain thread, we'll have his lawyers on sometime today.

Bellicheck is a genuis though. Misses ol' Romeo though I think.

What with that and the Brokeback Mountain thread, we'll have his lawyers on sometime today.

Bellicheck is a genuis though. Misses ol' Romeo though I think.

...I'm also tired of the 'five layers of Visa security' and 'sign this loaf for my little brother'. F*cking ubiquitous cn*ts...

Panthers back to the Superbowl!

:yes:

...I'm also tired of the 'five layers of Visa security' and 'sign this loaf for my little brother'. F*cking ubiquitous cn*ts...

Panthers back to the Superbowl!

:yes:

:lol:

But for your second comment: Booooooooooooooooooooo.

Go Pats, Go Pats!

:lol:

But for your second comment: Booooooooooooooooooooo.

Go Pats, Go Pats!

Fecking dull they are.

Patriots win = 'bellichick genius...Brady undefeated...aura...dynasty'

Colts win = 'Chargers wake-up call...won it for coach...Peyton genius...aura...hoodoo broken'

Panthers win = 'Wtf??...we what??...F*CKING YES!...get the shotguns!'

Fecking dull they are.

Patriots win = 'bellichick genius...Brady undefeated...aura...dynasty'

Colts win = 'Chargers wake-up call...won it for coach...Peyton genius...aura...hoodoo broken'

Panthers win = 'Wtf??...we what??...F*CKING YES!...get the shotguns!'

If you put it like that, I guess I can see the attraction.

I'm still backing my mate Tom, who was very pleasant in the toilets to me. :unsure:

If you put it like that, I guess I can see the attraction.

I'm still backing my mate Tom, who was very pleasant in the toilets to me. :unsure:

A secondary reason to want the Pats to lose is Brady's nonsensical suggestion that they 'get no respect'. Fecking hell they get nothing BUT respect. Nice attempt at building a siege mentality, Tom but that sounds ridiculous.

Denver cannot play Indy in the Super Bowl because they are both in the AFC ;)

Ah yes...

Well spotted. cn*t.

;)

Edited by Scot

You wouldn't be a tad biased now, would you??????? ...Scot ,you have to know that Belichick is gonna pull off the biggest scam in NFL history to make sure the "threepeat" is the eventual outcome ...How much would you pay to be a fly on the wall for a Rafa/Belichick film break down session ......

You wouldn't be a tad biased now, would you??????? ...Scot ,you have to know that Belichick is gonna pull off the biggest scam in NFL history to make sure the "threepeat" is the eventual outcome ...How much would you pay to be a fly on the wall for a Rafa/Belichick film break down session ......

I don't think the Pats are strong enough to win this year. Had they been in a different division they may not have got this far, their division was crap. Panthers are solid this year, I reckon. Good defensively and Smith has been class at WR. I dunno, there's such parity in the league I wouldn't be surprised by any outcome.

Washington to shock the nation and win in Seattle , New England sneak a win in Denver, Panthers batter the living snot out of the Bears and Indy demolishes Pittsburgh.

Washington plays Indy in the Superbowl.

;)

Redskins may well sneak past Seattle - may - but to the final? Nah.

Bears will reach the Super Bowl and beat the Patriots 46-10...

you have got to be joking. :o:o

the Bears could not score 46 points if the opposition failed to show up.

if, and it's a big if, they played the Patriots, the scores would be reversed. Brady would take them apart.