By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Roadend

Guest Apocolypse-Jim

Guest Apocolypse-Jim

Has anyone ever been on there and gotten a hard time from the members, i have been thinking of joining their site, but have read a lot of negative stuff over on dot tv.

It seems that the established members there just wind up new members, then ban them when they defend themselves, surely thats just bully boy tactics ?.

Guest Apocolypse-Jim

I've read good things about this site on dot tv, thats why i joined here first .....and it seems that what folk were saying is true, tidy, well presented, well moderated site ....nice one !.

I've read good things about this site on dot tv, thats why i joined here first .....and it seems that what folk were saying is true, tidy, well presented, well moderated site ....nice one !.

1143768[/snapback]

You are so wrong on so many points ;) its full of Mancs on here christ one of the top posters is a manc and he is an utter clunt.

Only kidding mate, this place is home to so many wierd and wonderful specimens the vast majority being sound as feck.

Welcome to the club :D

You will enjoy it here.

Edited by libero

Guest Apocolypse-Jim

Haha ....i'll bear that in mind Murphman, although i tend to treat others how they treat me, yea ...i know, i'm an old fashioned git, but i don't believe in being abusive for the sake of it, and i NEVER slag off Rafa or any of the players, no matter how bad they may be/play.

Haha ....i'll bear that in mind Murphman, although i tend to treat others how they treat me, yea ...i know, i'm an old fashioned git, but i don't believe in being abusive for the sake of it, and i NEVER slag off Rafa or any of the players, no matter how bad they may be/play.

1144217[/snapback]

2nd rule - Murphman is 'sad old pre-senile tory git' - he prefers that, gives him a sense of identity when he's hunting for his dentures in the bedpan of a morning. As for Libero, calling him a 'sweaty' or 'Jocko' is not nice and uncalled for. It's not really the right thing to do to label someone so cheaply just because they have red hair, wear a skirt, have a complexion like 2lbs or rancid sausage meat and enjoy battered deep-fried pizza for breakfast. He has a good heart. Well, for a few more hours at least... :)

2nd rule - Murphman is 'sad old pre-senile tory git' - he prefers that, gives him a sense of identity when he's hunting for his dentures in the bedpan of a morning. As for Libero, calling him a 'sweaty' or 'Jocko' is not nice and uncalled for. It's not really the right thing to do to label someone so cheaply just because they have red hair, wear a skirt, have a complexion like 2lbs or rancid sausage meat and enjoy battered deep-fried pizza for breakfast. He has a good heart. Well, for a few more hours at least... :)

1144261[/snapback]

Agreed I hate stereotypes especially when they're supplied by a sheep shaggging choirboy abusing back entry diddler who's the only other gay in the village. :thumbs:

Agreed I hate stereotypes especially when they're supplied by a sheep shaggging choirboy abusing back entry diddler who's the only other gay in the village.  :thumbs:

1144418[/snapback]

Hey, don't start on the Welsh. We'll send a druid off to bring you bad luck in your game today. ;)

1144261[/snapback]

Thanks for that Fyds :wacko::wacko: and you are quite right about Murph ;)

On a completely different note what happened to the site your mate was hosting for you on Sphere??? Went access it to look at something and it aint there anymore, have you got the other one up and running yet??

Edited by libero

1144217[/snapback]

Ok, that's you in the Super Fan club... ;)

It seems that the established members there just wind up new members, then ban them when they defend themselves, surely thats just bully boy tactics ?.

Er, that's complete rubbish.

All newbies will get a bit of abuse... it's just the way we are. But it's all in jest and there's no real malice in anyone over there.

What we don't tolerate is the newbies signing up from .tv and then expecting to get away with 17 threads on "Do you fink liverpool are gud?"

Just like this site and a few others won't tolerate it.

Another thing you won't see is "great post mate totally agree ynwa rafa and liverpool JFT jester hats", etc.

Others have signed up and then just posted a million swear words, just 'cause they can and have been banned quicker than you can say spamtastic.

Maybe you do need to be a bit thick-skinned at the start, but if you read the short T&C and don't play the victim or claim to be 'getting bullied on the internet', then you'll do just fine.

Guest Grumpy old Git

I like the roadend, its a change from strict sites and if you can't take a bit of slagging from internet warriors your a tart.

Give it a go, we even have a resident bluenose called Moyesfan, and a manc called hoot (who is banned from most LFC Sites) so Jimbo pop along and enjoy yourself, just be careful of Pat the dog, he's are gaurd dog. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx