By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

DO YOU WANT TO PLAY FOR YNWA.TV

ynwa.tv

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might have to pull out last minute. 60-40 in favour atm but it could change. for now i'm in. depends of whether i can get the day off work. just out of interest if we don't get to the final, do we get anything for entering. (wooden spoon perhaps?)

Edited by L4 Lad

Kev, my mate used to play for shepshed rovers, has bad shins so cant do some serious running but do you want me to ask if he can make it?

1009469[/snapback]

Can you stick him on standby ?

Posts merged:

might have to pull out last minute. 60-40 in favour atm but it could change. for now i'm in. depends of whether i can get the day off work. just out of interest if we don't get to the final, do we get anything for entering. (wooden spoon perhaps?)

1009599[/snapback]

Can you let me know either way asap please. Thanks

should know by friday night so i'll post by then. plus i'm waitin for my student loan to clear. i don't get paid till next month, and me ma won't lend me any more money so it's up in the air. plus i'm meant to be goin out to town that night so i'll have to weigh up me options. i'll let you know either way kev

do we get owt if we don't win or finish 2nd apart from free food?

Edited by L4 Lad

Dont expect too much from me either fellers,the last time i played and came off the crowd were saying`He`s gonna be the next Rigsby in Rising Damp`.So by no means am i a classy player,but looking forward to it all the same.

We have to be there NO LATER than 10:30 to register and pay the fees.

1010495[/snapback]

I think you will have to count me out then mate, I thought it was Saturday afternoon. I'm going to struggle to get up from Cheltenham for that time, I'm out on a leaving do Friday night.

Sorry.

Still 12 deffos.

Kev

Oakfield Red

Molby

Ant

Sutty

Bigal

Oakie Colin

Jonesy

Big Stuff

Dodgy Scouser

Noodles

Craig King

We need another 2, ideally another 4. Ant can bring a mate from school if needed.

i will be there, oakfield red did his knee in last nite playing 5 a side so i need to check on the walking wounded in the oakie.............10:30 am.............will have to pack in drinking about 9am then

1010646[/snapback]

Looks like one team will be called The Walking Wounded :rolleyes:

I`ll rally round a few of my pals tommorow night during the game,see if any can make it,over the hill types though.

Whats the score with Kits and boots Kev?

I`ll rally round a few of my pals tommorow night during the game,see if any can make it,over the hill types though.

Whats the score with Kits and boots Kev?

1011508[/snapback]

You need everything, normally t-shirts are provided for each team. It's on astro turf so trainies or mouldies.