Jump to content
I am no longer developing resources for Invision Community Suite ×
The future for YNWA.TV ×
By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hope you are all ok. 
 

I have some lady saying she’s not heard from him in a while. Maybe he’s ghosted her I’m not sure, but, it doesn’t look like he’s been online for a couple of weeks. Can anyone ring him and find out if he’s ok?

I don’t have a contact number 

cheers 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...