By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Season Tickets In Scotland

This is aimed at guys n gals in Scotland, any of you have seasies at clubs in Scotland, I'm looking to get one but not at celtic or rangrers.

Have you got any experiences, good or bad at clubs in Scotland that you'd be willing to share, my lad is looking to go to games, ideally close to Glasgow, Prime concerns are safety and a good environment to bring a young lad to games, we have zero allegiance to any Scottish team, and I have no interest in seeing either of the old firm in action, in actuality we'll be avoiding those games as a matter of course due to concerns around what happens with fans of both clubs. Any help appreciated.

Partick Thistle is a decent shout. Ground is couple of miles from city centre. Fans are generally pretty decent and I know quite a few. Just got relegated from the Premier League but if not fussed about Old Firm etc then not an issue.

If you want to stay in Premier, Hamilton, Motherwell or St Mirren would be the closest.

Guy in the office is a Motherwell season ticket holder.

Good family club by all accounts.

That's about all I can say about Scottish Football without really putting you off.

I have tried my best to avoid it for the last 15 years.