By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Exam time

Dominus Maximus

Hi all

I'm nearing the deadline of my exam paper for my English studies course. The topic of the paper is Liverpool Football Club and the whole stadium thing. A lot of the focus is on the lies and bulls*** from Hicks and Gillet.

For that I’ve used a lot of books, and Brian Reade’s ‘An Epic Swindle: 44 Months with a Pair of Cowboys’ has been a good source.

My teacher asked me if I could add some interviews to the paper, and therefore I am in need of a little help. I can’t actually come to Liverpool before my deadline, but I do have a Skype account and I do have some recording software. I also have a phone if that is easier.

So is there anyone here who would want to be interviewed by me for this exam paper? Preferably someone who lives in Liverpool. I won't take up too much of your time.

I am looking for fans, people living close to Anfield and anyone from SOS or other fan organizations.

All the best, Ejder.

I live 6 miles away from the ground, it takes 19 minutes to drive there and costs £1.38 in diesel

but I think Ant lives nearer and also his dad works there sometimes (as did Ant) so he's your man

plus he was a founder member of SOS

step up Ant, help the brother out, I don't fancy raking up the past as I'm on a detox

I live 6 miles away from the ground, it takes 19 minutes to drive there and costs £1.38 in diesel

but I think Ant lives nearer and also his dad works there sometimes (as did Ant) so he's your man

plus he was a founder member of SOS

step up Ant, help the brother out, I don't fancy raking up the past as I'm on a detox

I'm still suffering from vietnam type flashbacks. No ta!

And I'd probably get sued for libel, or something idk.

Edited by Aunty-N.W.A

That's fair.

Please let me know if you reconsider.

You would do me a huge favour and it won't take long.

I also doubt that it would be published... :-)

I'll tell you what, I'll happily answer a few questions for you by way of email and if you require anymore detail I'll happily discuss over Skype with you. Time permitting of course.

DM me on twitter @antynwa

Also although technically I was a founding member of SOS. I was kicked off that bandwagon after it left the station. Although I did play an active role in some movements, more noticeably Kop Faithful.

My memory is sort of hazy, so I wouldn't want to divulge information that I may have my wires crossed on or remember incorrectly. As I said, vietnam flashbacks, bad times.

Edited by Aunty-N.W.A

I'll tell you what, I'll happily answer a few questions for you by way of email and if you require anymore detail I'll happily discuss over Skype with you. Time permitting of course.

DM me on twitter @antynwa

Also although technically I was a founding member of SOS. I was kicked off that bandwagon after it left the station. Although I did play an active role in some movements, more noticeably Kop Faithful.

My memory is sort of hazy, so I wouldn't want to divulge information that I may have my wires crossed on or remember incorrectly. As I said, vietnam flashbacks, bad times.

Ejder,

I was also a founder member so will supplement Ant's contribution later on if needed, but not yet, due to detox

well in Ant, very community-minded

btw Ejder where do you live? do you have a cabin by a lake somewhere, with a speedboat moored by your jetty, at the edge of a forest, a short stroll to the village, which has a lively locals pub and a good restaurant? that's often vacant

Ejder,

I was also a founder member so will supplement Ant's contribution later on if needed, but not yet, due to detox

well in Ant, very community-minded

btw Ejder where do you live? do you have a cabin by a lake somewhere, with a speedboat moored by your jetty, at the edge of a forest, a short stroll to the village, which has a lively locals pub and a good restaurant? that's often vacant

detox going well then?

116681666_ewan_356193b.jpg

I'd be happy to help but am not a scouser and live about 20 miles from Anfield.

Not a problem, mate. if you do need me to contribute, e-mail me (no gaps) post card cat @ gmail 'dot' com

And I was also a founder member of SOS.

Edited by charlie clown

Ejder,

I'm sorry I don't get that? I live in Nørrebro, Copenhagen. (Nørrebro is a vibrant area of Copenhagen only minutes away from the city centre, according to guides)

@Molby, @Charlieclown and @ant, Thanks guys. I'm writing Ant right now. Depending on the outcome of that I might just take you up on your offer.

It really is nice to see how this forum always is a great source for help. I love it. Stay classy :-)

I'm sorry I don't get that? I live in Nørrebro, Copenhagen. (Nørrebro is a vibrant area of Copenhagen only minutes away from the city centre, according to guides)

@Molby, @Charlieclown and @ant, Thanks guys. I'm writing Ant right now. Depending on the outcome of that I might just take you up on your offer.

It really is nice to see how this forum always is a great source for help. I love it. Stay classy :-)

ok, I just thought I'd ask

must have got you mixed up with a Swede

detox going well then?

ha, it's going great

no booze for 10 days and I even did DIY today ohmy.gif

Great, a Dane.

He's still hankering after somewhere to go on holiday for free though.