By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Is this site legit?

allez les rouges

http://www.ukjimmychooshoes.co.uk/

Its the wifes birthday so I was going to buy her jimmy choo shoes. i was googling and saw this website. the prices seem too low to be real? how can you tell?

Its high up on the google search results. i dont want to buy any fakes.

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Unless they say "These are last season's shoes" or something, then they are probably fake.

I got burned buying some perfume for the mrs that seemed like a bargain, when it came it was obviously fake. Complained to the bloke and to Paypal and he/they just ignored it.

they dont look like the jimmy choo shoes on the main website either. plust I just went through a mock sale without putting my card details in. and I havent even been able to select the size of the shoe yet. hmmmmmm i will give that one a swerve

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Unless they say "These are last season's shoes" or something, then they are probably fake.

I got burned buying some perfume for the mrs that seemed like a bargain, when it came it was obviously fake. Complained to the bloke and to Paypal and he/they just ignored it.

what site scammed you?

Domain is registered to :

Organization: mola lin

Type: Non-UK Individual

Address: 05 Stanley Ave

Los Angeles

CA

United States

Not that this helps you greatly. you would be at risk of import tax if you purchased anything I reckon.

I'd say I'd be in the too good to be true camp here, I can't even see what sizes are available.

Domain is registered to :

Organization: mola lin

Type: Non-UK Individual

Address: 05 Stanley Ave

Los Angeles

CA

United States

Not that this helps you greatly. you would be at risk of import tax if you purchased anything I reckon.

I'd say I'd be in the too good to be true camp here, I can't even see what sizes are available.

Yeah I agree thanks for your help

From the shipping and returns section:

Shipping Policy

Welcome to ukjimmychooshoes.co.uk web store.We offer all kinds of Burberry and mainly are shipped via Express Mail Service.Enjoy free shipping and only 7-9 days delivery.Please make sure your items,shipping address, recipient name and we aren't responsible for your lost shipment.

Didn't read past that.

Fake as.

After getting scammed once on a golf club (which ended in a letter from adidas telling me to sign a waiver on the impounded counterfeit club or they;d take me to court!) I'm very careful.

For a start, I wouldn't buy unless they've got a legit pone number for example.