By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Suarez and Evra

WillG

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Liverpool spokesman said: "The first anyone at Liverpool knew about these allegations was when Kenny Dalglish was called into the referee's room about 20 minutes after the game.

"We have since checked with Luis Suarez and he categorically denies using any language that could be interpreted in that way."

He's a lying f***** that Evra. Wouldn't trust him as far as I could kick his head.

Edited by Epic Swindle

A Liverpool spokesman said: "The first anyone at Liverpool knew about these allegations was when Kenny Dalglish was called into the referee's room about 20 minutes after the game.

"We have since checked with Luis Suarez and he categorically denies using any language that could be interpreted in that way."

He's a lying f***** that Evra. Wouldn't trust him as far as I could kick his head.

I would quite like to kick his head the hateful, cheating, spiteful wee c***.

Interpreted in what way?

PS

If using your method of measuring trustworthyness in direct realtion to how far I could kick a United player's head, I'd have to say that I find them among the most honest people on the planet.

In a racist way.

He probably just called him a c*** or something. In Spanish.

Cheers - just checked the web and it's all over the place - should be fairly easy to prove/disprove with the 28 cameras at every games nowadays!

does c*** (Cono) and monkey (coño)sound the same in spanish?

Despite running with this quote

"I won’t repeat what he said, but it was a racist word, and he said it more than ten times. He tried to wind me up. I won’t make a huge deal out of it, but it’s very upsetting and disappointing"

the Daily Mail have claimed 'sources' say he called him a n*****!

is that the same steward that that junkie ferdinand kicked?

Not sure. Though him and Evra threw punches at each other I think.

Evra is some piece of work. Throw in his leading role in the France boycott during the world cup and it paints a picture of what a snide prick he is.

Edited by Swipe

Suarez destroys the mancs in the same fixture last year. This year he's fouled throughout the game, has Evra rolling around in apparent agony after out battling him on the touchline, has Ferguson calling him a diver and now a racist as well

Wonder what's happening here then?

Despite running with this quote

"I won’t repeat what he said, but it was a racist word, and he said it more than ten times. He tried to wind me up. I won’t make a huge deal out of it, but it’s very upsetting and disappointing"

the Daily Mail have claimed 'sources' say he called him a n*****!

Just so I'm clear, Evra says Suarez called him the n-word ten times. At a corner. With the entire Utd team there getting ready to defend the corner. Including Rio and Smalling (for the sake of Argument let's say Ashley Young is too far away). And he's the only one that reacts? Ok then.

Evra needs to get his priorities right, he had a massive tantrum when Downing dived yet Suarez racially abuses him at least 10 times and he does nothing? Hmmm.

If his claims are without evidence (again) then he needs a massive punishment, at least a season long ban.