By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Ticket exchange

Woodsyla

I've heard how the OLSC are going to get first dibs at tickets coming into the ticket exchange but has anybody heard any details of how the exchange will work. As you don't pay a 'fixed' price for any of your 19 seats how will they determine the credit you receive. I'm extremely interested in this as my personal circumstances are changed and I'm going to find it really difficult to get to any matches and was considering 'selling' half or all of this season's tickets. If I can get close to the amount I paid back for individual games I can't make then this would solve my problems. If, however, I get £10 back for not going to the Man U game then it's as much use as a chocolate teapot !!!!

Anyone heard any details ?

no idea. i cant imagine it being a big draw, as most with season tickets just pass it on to mates to go anyway. But i'd like to think they would give you close to the ticket value, otherwise it just wont work

That's my concern. £10 of credit to me and then the ticket gets sold on for £35. Unfortunately I don't know many active Liverpool fans down here. This ticket exchange would be the ideal solution for me.

That's my concern. £10 of credit to me and then the ticket gets sold on for £35. Unfortunately I don't know many active Liverpool fans down here. This ticket exchange would be the ideal solution for me.

why not leave your ticket with someone on here then, and they can sell it on, use it, and when you want it collect it from a pub?

That's the other option, but it does require a large amount of trust on my behalf.

I'll buy half your season ticket off you. I'm dead honest as well, seriously. Just ask any of the lads that I've met from this forum.

I'll buy half your season ticket off you. I'm dead honest as well, seriously. Just ask any of the lads that I've met from this forum.

I'll have a think about it over the next few weeks. If this ticket exchange will pay me a fair price I will probably do that as I want to get to as many games as I possibly can but don't want to give them all away in bulk.

I'll definitely offer it to you first out of everyone on the forum if I do go down that route. Providing you prove your trustworthiness :bleh:

I'll have a think about it over the next few weeks. If this ticket exchange will pay me a fair price I will probably do that as I want to get to as many games as I possibly can but don't want to give them all away in bulk.

I'll definitely offer it to you first out of everyone on the forum if I do go down that route. Providing you prove your trustworthiness :bleh:

Cheers. Appreciate that. Oh, and ignore Wayne :)

Also I'm willing to take less than half the games as well. Whatever suits really.

Edited by Boca