By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Health & Safety Gone Mad

Bootser

I just discovered recently that our window cleaner is no longer allowed to use a ladder to clean our windows .... because it's too dangerous. f*** me, it's a two storey house, not Tower Hamlets/Divis Tower.

He now uses a long tube thinggy with a brush on the end with a built-in hose - fukin' useless.

What next - joine unable to use hammer, saw & chisel; Hairdresser unable to use scissors for fear of mortal nick?

f*** it I'm voting Conservative.

Some might say I already am!

I'm in St. James's off the Falls, I don't think there'd be any takers for a Tory candidate? They're all chucks over here.

One thing I love is wearing my Hibs top just to piss off the Celtic fans and telling the Toffee fans; who always say "Why do you support that proddy team?"; that Everton were set up by Methodists.

They don't like it up 'em!

:D

Only good thing in St Jame's is ...... f*** all. A good dose of ultra right wing Toryism is just what the Bishop ordered in that part of the city. Foreign Direct Investment without the foreigners.

PS -I'm 'Hamill Street' by birth.

PPS - Do you have a windy cleaner?

I just discovered recently that our window cleaner is no longer allowed to use a ladder to clean our windows .... because it's too dangerous. f*** me, it's a two storey house, not Tower Hamlets/Divis Tower.

He now uses a long tube thinggy with a brush on the end with a built-in hose - fukin' useless.

What next - joine unable to use hammer, saw & chisel; Hairdresser unable to use scissors for fear of mortal nick?

f*** it I'm voting Conservative.

Total b****x mate! The use of ladders has not been prohibited at all, if he works on his own he can use a ladder up to 6m (I think)as long as its on firm ground. Its all about carrying out a risk assessment, if another way of cleaning your windows that doesnt involve a ladder ie a pole (not the immegrants Snorky!) can be used then thats better but they are certainly not banned.

Total b****x mate! The use of ladders has not been prohibited at all, if he works on his own he can use a ladder up to 6m (I think)as long as its on firm ground. Its all about carrying out a risk assessment, if another way of cleaning your windows that doesnt involve a ladder ie a pole (not the immegrants Snorky!) can be used then thats better but they are certainly not banned.

Is right. Bootser your window cleaner is just a lazy c*** who cant be bothered climbing a ladder

Edited by gackwilliams

Don't let the facts get in the way of an ill informed rant, looking at 1 or 2 rants on here lately they appear to be all the rage.