By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

'Hancock' - starring Will Smith

Guest Scot

Guest Scot

Saw a trailer for this at the weekend, had never heard of it at all but it's apparently some class of superhero movie.

So I looked it up on IMDB this morning and the plot keywords are:

'Interracial Relationship :wacko: | Superhero | Character Name In Title '

Saw a trailer for this at the weekend, had never heard of it at all but it's apparently some class of superhero movie.

So I looked it up on IMDB this morning and the plot keywords are:

'Interracial Relationship :wacko: | Superhero | Character Name In Title '

will smith wears a cape and underpants and offers his bottom to white men in prison. it's sub-headlined as men in black III.

Ever since he went public about his scientology I have difficulty watching him and taking him seriously in any role.

I haven't been able to listen to Beck since he announced he was one of those w*nkers. Sad innit.

Ever since he went public about his scientology I have difficulty watching him and taking him seriously in any role.

I don't think he has "gone public" about Scientology....I think he's been very cagey about it considering he's being courted very publically by Cruise.

Guest Scot
I don't think he has "gone public" about Scientology....I think he's been very cagey about it considering he's being courted very publically by Cruise.

Will Smith is funding a Scientology school now. 'Cept it's not called a Scientology school, of course...it's just that it uses the educational philosophies of one L R Hubbard.

Will Smith is funding a Scientology school now. 'Cept it's not called a Scientology school, of course...it's just that it uses the educational philosophies of one L R Hubbard.

Fair enough. Release the hounds!