By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Pathological / Compulsive liars

Zoob

My fiancee and I are currently embroiled in an argument with fiancee's ex-husband, who is a born again Christian, child abusing pathological / compulsive liar. Oh, and he's a control freak too.

by April 2nd, he was meant to povide us - in writing - with request for summer dates when he would have custody of their 6 yr old daughter. He claims to have done this ages ago, but we definitely did not receive anything.

Over the last 3 weeks, we've actually been friendly and tried to be flexible, and have simply been asking him to give us the dates again. He keeps saying he'll find the e-mail and re-send it, but he's basically lying. There was no e-mail, and if there was, he could have just re-sent it. And if he'd specified dates, there would have been a reason for those dates (i.e. he's taking time off work), these dates would still apply, and he could just tell us them again. But he's chosen not to do that.

I'm thinking of telling him that if he can foward the original e-mail he claims to have sent, then I will donate 500 pounds to a charity of his choice. But what I am concerned about, is that when you forward a mail, you can just change the date of the original mail, so does anyone know if there is any way to verify when the original mail that has been forwarded was actually sent?

This guy really is a piece of work. He was found guilty of child abuse because he spanked his daughter to the point of bruising her, and yet claims the bruises came from something else (he even took the local authority and social workers to court to try to overturn the verdict - obviously he failed). After 18 months of only supervised visitation, he now gets every other weekend with his daugher. First weekend there, he punnished her for wetting the bed. Other times, he punishes her by taking her security blanket away.

I'm just so sick of the fact that he is a scumbag father, and he gets away with lying all the time.

Guest Prongsy

This post is not viewable to guests.

You can sign in to your account at the login page here

If you do not have an account then you can register here

Guest Prongsy

This post is not viewable to guests.

You can sign in to your account at the login page here

If you do not have an account then you can register here