By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Elation to deflation

Old red eyes

I thought we were naive for the first 25-30 minutes of this game. But then we took control, our passing and possession just baffled Chelsea. Hats off to Kuyt, a lot of players would have gone down for a penalty and milked it. But Kuyt showed a lot of strikers what they should do and followed the ball and scored.

After that i thought Chelsea were frightened of conceding a second goal. We had by far the lions share of the play and indeed chances. But poor first touches and a great save by Cech stopped us adding to our lead.

Maybe on a better day Torres would have had at least two , but we were missing a bit of luck. Gerrard tried a wonder strike but Cech got a hand on it.

Then those last minutes.

In my eyes it was a lot of things which led to the Chelsea equalizer.

1). The ball which was cleared for a throw in should have been further up the pitch.

2). Our defence was way to slow in sorting itself out. Like how on earth did the lads on the corner flag allow that ball to get crossed.

3) Riise. Why head a ball at ankle level when it was easier to just hoof it.

But s*** happens guys. I'm sure that we have enough to beat these lot in the second leg. It might even play into our hands. We have to score now, which means we have to be more adventurous. No more of playing for a 0-0, we have to score!! So let us go to the plastic bridge with no atmosphere and do these plastic b*****ds!!!!!!!!!!!

Little side note. Terry deliberately tried to hurt Torrres, his eyes were on the man and not the ball. Will anybody make an issue of it ? Of course not, cheating dirty b*****d!!!!!!!!!

Onwards and upwards guys. We can still do this. IMO i think we will. We love this scenario.

Guest Pinto
I don't think I've ever felt so confident about a match. We'll t*** them, big time.

For the first time in few years, I feel our team is superior to them. I think the players are sensing it also.

Guest GrandpaSimpson
For the first time in few years, I feel our team is superior to them. I think the players are sensing it also.

And thats when we should have scored another 1 or 2, but we didnt, "just when we thought they were out, we let them right back in...." Advantage Chelsea

Guest RedLegend

I'm trying to look on the upside but I have a feeling Riise's own goal is going to prove the decisive moment in this tie.

we should play high tempo game presurised them like madmen for the 1st min. but we didnt do that. even we know we could. too much respect & over cautious/ afraid making mistake/miss pass maybe.

we play lot better against inter & them before this.