By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Beat the Star

sutty

Caught the end of it yesterday.

Amir Kahn in a load of challenges with a member of the public for 50k.

All came down to a penalty shoot out.

Amir Khan can't play football - takes his 1st pen and scores, but its a mis***.

The member of the public steps up...... And is f***ing awful. You know when you see somebody lining up to kick a ball, and you know they are clueless?

I felt really sorry for him.

Caught the end of it yesterday.

Amir Kahn in a load of challenges with a member of the public for 50k.

All came down to a penalty shoot out.

The member of the public steps up...... And is f***ing awful. You know when you see somebody lining up to kick a ball, and you know they are clueless?

I felt really sorry for him.

i didnt feel sorry for him. the man couldnt kick a football and therefore deserves no sympathy

Guest Prongsy

I watched it last night. It's one of the worst programs I've ever seen. I mean for f*** sake, hitting nails in with a hammer!

What next? Who can play the nose piccolo the best or who can peel most grapes with their a*** cheeks. f***ing pathetic.

I only caught the penalty shoot out.

The copper was shocking.

He stood about 3 foot directly behind the ball, (at least Kahn approached the ball at a slight angle) and proceeded to toe-punt the very bottom of it which resulted in 2 of the pens flying straight over the bar and the other 2 straight at Kahn in goal.

A grown man should know how to kick a football properly.

Edited by LondonLiverpoolFan

He was shocking.

He stood 3 foot directly behind the ball, (at least Kahn approached the ball at a slight angle)

and proceeded to toe-punt the very bottom of it which resulted in 2 of the pens flying straight over the bar and the other 2 straight at Kahn in goal.

I said that to Claire

His run up is absolutely dead straight - therefore he is s***.

She looked at me with scorn, and then watched him shovel the ball over the bar.

He missed out on £50,000 because he couldn't kick a ball properly....

Do you reckon his missus was gutted?

I reckon so. He looked plenty gutted for them both though

All that time he spends down the gym, and he can't kick a footy.

aye, he was toe poking it. it looked like he had never played football in his life.

The money was obviously really important to him (50k would be to most I suppose).

But not only does he not get the cash, he's made to look a right bell end on tv.

The money was obviously really important to him (50k would be to most I suppose).

But not only does he not get the cash, he's made to look a right bell end on tv.

and he must have been told that penalty kicks might play a part. you'd think the c*** would have gone and practiced. even if he had taken a run up and put his foot through it, but f*** no, take 2 steps back, and then shoe it over the bar, and the ones that he got on target had barely enough pwer to get over the line anyway

He stood about 3 foot directly behind the ball, (at least Kahn approached the ball at a slight angle) and proceeded to toe-punt the very bottom of it which resulted in 2 of the pens flying straight over the bar and the other 2 straight at Kahn in goal.

ronaldo_ap.jpg

Similar thing on that BBC Kids vs Adults thing on Saturday night. Some fella admitted he 'knew nothing about football' and picked Holland over Uruguay for 'a team who has won the World Cup'

Some people.

That's fair enough, if you know nothing about football, the Dutch seems a far more likely winner than Uruguay. Being unable to kick a football, however, is unforgiveable.

Kahn looked awful as well but his second pen was class :lol: His technique was terrible as well though.

:lol: I said before he kicked the first that he wouldn't score any, he couldn't even punt it properly with decent power he just seemed to scoop them all. I didn't feel sorry for him at all but...

It was funny.

..I didn't find it funny either. I felt embarrassed and slightly awkward watching, in fact I turned and went back to the computer after his second. I don't know why but it was so bad I couldn't even laugh at him.

He missed out on £50,000 because he couldn't kick a ball properly....

Do you reckon his missus was gutted?

He turned up with a semi-fit woman who's still only a 'flatmate', his mum was with them and he can't kick a ball properly.

I suspect there isn't a missus...