By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

HELP! Am I asking teh impossible?

liveabiglife

I need help to get from Main Stand to Kop after kick-off tomorrow night.

As I mentioned elsewhere, my lad (Ben) is to be a mascot against Arsenal. We have our usual tickets in the Kop (Block 105), and the prize came with tickets in the main stand. Ben wants to take those tickets, and his mum and sister will take his with all all the other mascots, but MBNA are being very non-committal about whether they'll actually be able to get me from Main Stand with him to the Kop. I have contacted the club, but the person the customer service lady needs to ask isn't in

Can anyone suggest anyone I can talk to in order to find out if this can be done? If it can't I need to swap my tickets with a mate so we are all sat in the main stand, but that is likely to tip Ben into a rage as he loves it in the Kop (the fact he is to be a mascot is likely to be insufficient compensation - go figure the mind of a 7 year old).

To me it seems easy - steward allows me to stand and wait for him and then walks with us both down to but the disabled access bit, we climb over the low barrier and walk up to our seats, but it seems we may be asking too much.

If anyone knows anyone I can talk to so as to sort this in the next couple of hours (I need to sort it before 4 this evening in case I need to swap tix tionight), I'd be REALLY grateful!

Thanks in advance

Andy

Edited by liveabiglife