By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Random All Dayers

ManxRed

One of the best sessions I had was a random Leo.

Went to get some shorts for my holidays around mid-day bumped into a mate decided to go for a swift one to catch up. Next thing I know it was 3pm the following day, there were now 10 of us, gone through a good chunk of my holiday money, had been run over and thrown out a first floor window at an impromtu party, copped off with 3 different birds including a nice american lass who showed me her stars and stripes, chucked out of burger king for falling asleep in my whopper and bought exactly 0 shorts which was the reason for going in the first place.

Absolutely great day, to this day its refered to as "the big drink".

A few summers ago, there were me and two mates living in Sutton. I was a consultant on a standard fee but the company had no contracts for me so I was getting paid for sitting around all day. One of my other mates worked for BT and was working through a daily joblist with a team of people under him and was finished by 11am every day. The third mate had just been made redundant and was had a ticket a few months out to go around the world, and had a massive sum of dosh in the bank.

Every day at about 11am one of us would phone or text and name a venue for a pub lunch. You can guess the rest.

This went on almost every single day for three months, and my hangover still remains. We quickly got to know which pubs had late nights on which nights for the entire week (including Sundays).

"If we're in the Litter Tray disco and its 1am it must be Tuesday..." etc.

Ahhhh, happy days.

I had a few of them in my younger days, even drank myself sober in one of them. Couldn't handle them now though. A mate from years back went to the shop for some milk and bread about 8pm one Sunday night, he phoned home about 9am on the Tuesday morning, he was in Dublin. Now that's an all dayer :)