By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Does anyone know sites to download music (for free)

Ombudsam

I've finally got a computer and i've spent an hour looking for that Kissing You by desree.

Also does anyone know where there are loads of Liverpool Champions' League stuff to download because i haven't got any of that.

I will lick your fleas if you can do this for me. Thanks in advance

Guest Jack Bauer

SoulSeek is the best. I have the mp3s of the CL radio city CD they released.

I also have a website for direct downloads of loads and loads of anime/videogame soundtracks :P

I'm rubbish at all this I feel like a girl/pensioner but i think i'm managing to download that desree track from soulseek but it says my status is remotely queued and i don't think anything is happening yet. Thanks for that offer tuseef. May take it up if i can work out what i'm doing

I'm rubbish at all this I feel like a girl/pensioner but i think i'm managing to download that desree track from soulseek but it says my status is remotely queued and i don't think anything is happening yet. Thanks for that offer tuseef. May take it up if i can work out what i'm doing

Let the search run a bit longer and double click a bold one (i.e. no one in the queue).

Let the search run a bit longer and double click a bold one (i.e. no one in the queue).

i just figured that out and have got one working now. Thanks though

sammya you do realise you need to fiddle with a few ports on your firewall to allow Limewire to connect to the Gnutella network dont you?

http://www.limewire.com/english/content/firewalls.shtml

And Limewire PRO pisses all over Soulseek btw

The only part of that i understood was my name and the word "Gnutella" made me want chocolate.

I'm not sure if i have a firewall because it's my computer at home and i haven't set one up

Guest Jack Bauer

sammya, whats your soulseek user name? I hardly use the search function meself. I go into chatrooms and browse users files, or ask permission to browse them if they're like that.

Oh yeah, my username is PhilyBurkhill and it's caps sensitive!

sammya, whats your soulseek user name? I hardly use the search function meself. I go into chatrooms and browse users files, or ask permission to browse them if they're like that.

Oh yeah, my username is PhilyBurkhill and it's caps sensitive!

that's it right there. I think that's the right case too. I may wander into the chatrooms because I just typed Liverpool fc into the search engines and nothing's come up

I can't open anything i've downloaded. How do i access it?

Has the download finished ?

Whereabouts on your hard drive are you placing the files ?

I can't open anything i've downloaded. How do i access it?

you usually have to make some settings (on Soulseek its in Options > File Sharing Configuration) where you specifiy which folder you want the downloaded files to be saved in, which folders you are happy to share files from etc.. To open then you then go to that folder and just double click on them.

One real danger with this is that if you DON'T specify the folders you are wiling to share files from, it may mean you are sharing EVERYTHING on your PC which can lead you wide open to some nasty lepers doing all sorts of bad stuff to your PC. and beyond.

I'd echo the line from someone else earlier as well - Limewire is choc full of all sorts of nasty ad-ware, spy-ware and other kak that will infect yor PC. Don't use Limewire.