By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Egyptian government

Billy Dane

This was one of the comments when the original articly was posted on rt.com

This article is simply NOT true - this is the laziest parroting of other articles I have seen in a long while. The original article is to be found on Al Arabiya http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2 ... 10198.html and if the unnamed "reporter" behind this travesty of an article had troubled himself to do a little bit of research beyond translating an op-ed and a TV talking head, he would have discovered that in fact, a draft law to allow men to have sex with their deceased wives does not exist. If his googling had been more thorough he would have discovered that this rumour was started by a local wacko who, alas, has a public platform by virtue of the fact that he owns a satellite channel.

I haven't got the Times today but I'm shocked that it's carried the story

What would they do instead?

'Instead' is a difficult concept in this instance. Is it like they have considered and ruled out the necrophilia and gone for the next option on the list ?

I imagine it will be getting quotes to block pave the drive, or shove robertsons jam through next doors letterbox.

'Instead' is a difficult concept in this instance. Is it like they have considered and ruled out the necrophilia and gone for the next option on the list ?

I imagine it will be getting quotes to block pave the drive, or shove robertsons jam through next doors letterbox.

ha, I see

that part of your venn diagram is labelled 'people with nothing better to do...for one reason or another'

good, ok

you never know and in a real sense that's what we're all trying to say here isn't it?

you just never know