By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Suarez and Evra

WillG

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also getting a bit fed up with this media led frenzy about how bad a guy suarez is. As well as the biting incident (which is fair enough), the other incident that always seems to be brought up is the handball against Ghana. It's a total joke.. Pretty much every player would have done the same thing. If he was an England player he would have been hailed as a hero.

Surprised no-one has tried to link the fact that the incident was against Ghana to his apparent racism.

Total joke

I could have sworn I saw Suarez pull the back of Evra's hair in the box half way through the second half. Classic South American trick, he looked like he gave him a gentle friendly tap on the back of the head until Evra exploded, I thought imediately that he'd given him a nasty little tug. He was clearly winding Evra up, so Evra gets his revenge by accusing him of racist abuse, the cardinal sin? Dirty lying despicable manc c*nt is at it again, and as KOP205 says, let's get the lip readers in, if it's shown he called him a n*gger just once that's enough to nail him, so out of 10 occasions they can surely catch him saying it at least once.

Or it's a pile of horseschit again, and he needs to be shown up for the lying little c*nt that he is. And Feguson dropping that 'Suarez is a diver' right in the middle of an interview about Ferdinand tripping Adam is classic psychological warfare , yet NOBODY pulls him up about it, the drunken old pr*ck.

Edited by Murphman

I'm also getting a bit fed up with this media led frenzy about how bad a guy suarez is. As well as the biting incident (which is fair enough), the other incident that always seems to be brought up is the handball against Ghana. It's a total joke.. Pretty much every player would have done the same thing. If he was an England player he would have been hailed as a hero.

Surprised no-one has tried to link the fact that the incident was against Ghana to his apparent racism.

Total joke

Ah you see they couldn't do that otherwise they would have to call Phil Neville the same for doing the exact same thing in the derby a few years ago.

Will somebody think of the poor "journalists" who have to now make up very serious allegations to sell their papers now.

Look this is easily provable if it is true which I fully expect it not to be due to evras track record.

Ah you see they couldn't do that otherwise they would have to call Phil Neville the same for doing the exact same thing in the derby a few years ago.

Will somebody think of the poor "journalists" who have to now make up very serious allegations to sell their papers now.

Look this is easily provable if it is true which I fully expect it not to be due to evras track record.

I would imagine the mancs would have come up with some conclusive evidence by now, if there was any. Hope he is proved innocent of this and sharpish, dont need this hanging over the team or the club as a whole.

I would imagine the mancs would have come up with some conclusive evidence by now, if there was any. Hope he is proved innocent of this and sharpish, dont need this hanging over the team or the club as a whole.

Like its been said already. He apparently said it 10 times to him. I read somewhere once that on a sky match day there are 26 cameras rolling in the ground. Now evra will obviously be able to state exactly when these incidents happened considering he was able to count the amount of times. All these cameras only need to catch the incident once.

Now if, as I fully expect this to be b****x I hope we go on the offensive and demand evra brought to justice and take anyone to task especially these "journalists"

So Marriner heard about the allegations AFTER the match.

If Evra heard Suarez say it 10 times or more during the match, surely he would've made a complaint to the ref during the game. The fact that none of his teammates or the ref himself seem to have heard anything during the match indicates a pile of horses***, and knowing the Mancs, they'd be complaining nonstop to the officials first thing if it really did happen in the game

Considering the way Suarez beautifully wind him up for the whole game, probably just a dirty baseless allegation to smear his name. What an absolute c***

So Marriner heard about the allegations AFTER the match.

If Evra heard Suarez say it 10 times or more during the match, surely he would've made a complaint to the ref during the game. The fact that none of his teammates or the ref himself seem to have heard anything during the match indicates a pile of horses***, and knowing the Mancs, they'd be complaining nonstop to the officials first thing if it really did happen in the game

Considering the way Suarez beautifully wind him up for the whole game, probably just a dirty baseless allegation to smear his name. What an absolute c***

As others have said, would not surprise me one bit if this was a tactic to undermine us. Ferguson should be taken to task for calling him a diver as well, drunken old c**t.

One paper noted though how Suarez laughed, laughed he did, after doing it so therefore, obviously, nasty bit of work etc etc

Ferguson should be taken to task for calling him a diver as well, drunken old c**t.

True that, it's sickening to have a manager at that level throwing around allegations without any substantiation - he should be at least fined for it

It's hard not to prejudge this given our allegiences and Evra's previous, but if this is not proven then Suarez should demand a public apology at the very least.

I'm with you on this. Suarez is our guy and Evra has a history of being a total c*nt. But this is a serious allegation that needs to be treated with the proper gravity. It's like crying rape. It is a bad, bad allegation. That's all we have right now.

On the Evra side we have that he has made these allegations and he is a bad guy. But that doesn't Automatically mean that it didn't happen either. What is against Suarez is that he is a bit of a nutter and he is from a culture where racism isn't seen as gravely as in the UK. He may have called him it thinking it was just a wind up.

Edited by New York Red

But that doesn't Automatically mean that it didn't happen either. What is against Suarez is that he is a bit of a nutter and he is from a culture where racism isn't seen as gravely as in the UK. He may have called him it thinking it was just a wind up.

what, holland?

True that, it's sickening to have a manager at that level throwing around allegations without any substantiation - he should be at least fined for it

Shouldn't he be in trouble anyway ? Be nice to have Kenny answer that. Hodgson got stick for not defending Torres.

Luis Suarez

I'm upset by the acusations of racism. I can only say that I have always respected and respect everybody. We are all the same. I go to the field with the maximum illusion of a little child who enjoys what he does, not to create conflicts.

Go 'ed Luis.

24 hours on...still no video footage to back up their claims.

I'd love to know what language all this took place in. Was it in English ? If so, does Suarez speak good English and if he does, is he fully conversant with slang racist words. In fact I'd be interested to know how good Evra's English is. Was it in Spanish ? If so, does Evra speak Spanish. Was it in French, if so does Suarez speak French. Interesting that he spoke about it to a French TV station. Also that with this kind of slur nobody is ever going to be able to prove or disprove it. But of course mud sticks.

Go 'ed Luis.

24 hours on...still no video footage to back up their claims.

Dont know what that video someone put up last night was, but it was terrible, he could have said almost anything. It is a nonsense this and am a little surprised the club have let Suarez even mention it, has there been a proper statement from the club yet? I know they released one about there being an accusation.

he played five years in holland before he signed for us. i reckon he knows what racism is and what you do and don't say on a football pitch.

I get it. But for some people racism is ingrained in them and comes bubbling to the top every once in a while. What I am saying us, given where Luis is from, it isn't out of the question. But until I see some solid evidence of it then I am not believing it.