By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Suarez and Evra

WillG

Evra needs to get his priorities right, he had a massive tantrum when Downing dived yet Suarez racially abuses him at least 10 times and he does nothing? Hmmm.

If his claims are without evidence (again) then he needs a massive punishment, at least a season long ban.

yep, but they wont do that. Evra is untouchable with these claims and he knows it

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, but they wont do that. Evra is untouchable with these claims and he knows it

He is. And while I hate Evra with a passion, the FA have to be careful not to discourage other players from coming forward with real complaints. Pretty much a win-win for him, and a lose-lose for the accused.

start of a proper sustained witch-hunt on suarez this. we should be concerned.

Yep, before we know players will get away with fouling him all over the place and then he's going to get sent off some absolutely nothing.

I think a fan / multiple fans should come forward and accuse Evra of racial abuse.

Edited by Zoob

start of a proper sustained witch-hunt on suarez this. we should be concerned.

Who cares. Kenny would do the whole everyone's against us thing, back Suarez to the hilt and create a siege mentality. Could well work in our favour. Plus I doubt Suarez would give a flying f*** if most of England wants to burn him on a stake

Who cares. Kenny would do the whole everyone's against us thing, back Suarez to the hilt and create a siege mentality. Could well work in our favour. Plus I doubt Suarez would give a flying f*** if most of England wants to burn him on a stake

It will matter hugely if refs start letting players do what they want to him without giving free kicks. The reason he wins so many free kicks isn't just because he's a smart player, it's because he's got very quick feet, a quick turn and burst of pace, and is a nightmare for defenders who are often drawn fouling him either through panic or because Suarez is so quick.

I'd be worried if Hodgson was manager cos no doubt his support of Suarez over an issue like this would be half arsed to say the least...

Kenny won't take this s*** at this club and I hope he shows Evra right up.... The fact he has accused others left, right and centre before when he's been made to look a t** by them goes to show he reverts to the 'racism' card with ease...

He should get a ban, but will no doubt be seen as someone purely concerned with the 'kick racism out' campaign....

I f***ing hate the prick.

When he kissed the badge at the fans surely he can be done for that? Antagonising? He even looked at bench after to see if he'd been spotted....

Pretty clear cut this, surely.

You ask Evra exactly when and where the comments were made.

You check the video footage of each incident.

It will either show Suarez racially abusing him, in which case het gets a massive ban.

Or it will show Evra up for the lying c*** that he is, and he gets a massive ban.

Pretty clear cut this, surely.

You ask Evra exactly when and where the comments were made.

You check the video footage of each incident.

It will either show Suarez racially abusing him, in which case het gets a massive ban.

Or it will show Evra up for the lying c*** that he is, and he gets a massive ban.

I agree with this.

Basically Evra can smear whoever he wants if its accompanied by the race card. No FA is going to punish somebody for that even if its obvious he was making it up. Which means mancs (and prob others) will be referring to Suarez 'the racist' for years now. Just like that time he got Rodwell sent off, which never actually happened.