By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Stella Artois Tennis 2008

Tetti

A few pics I took yesterday ::)

http://othersportstmw.fotopic.net/c1528566.html

Really good win from Nadal against Roddick on Saturday, but today's game was something special. Djokovic gave it everything, but still that Green flash will not give up. Over best of 5 sets I think Rafa would have beaten him more easily.

A side note on Saturday's other semifinal. I love David Nalbandian, but that was one of the worst, most gutless perfomances I have seen in a long while. Pretty upsetting. Needs to get out of the bars / restaurants and lose some weight too, as well as sorting out his head. Great talent, but is wasting it. :(

Roll on Wimbledon.

It was a great tournament. Karlovic gave Nadal a bit of a scare in the quarters.

I thought Djokovic might make it a closer game than it eventually was today. In the first set when he broke Nadal he had a real foothold in the game. That Nadal came back from that against a player of Djokovic' quality says a lot for Nadal's Wimbledon chances this year.

A side note on Saturday's other semifinal. I love David Nalbandian, but that was one of the worst, most gutless perfomances I have seen in a long while. Pretty upsetting. Needs to get out of the bars / restaurants and lose some weight too, as well as sorting out his head. Great talent, but is wasting it. :(

Roll on Wimbledon.

Probably my fav player at the moment, Tetti, as we've discussed before but he's back on the pop and i think he'll get thrashed at SW19.

Probably my fav player at the moment, Tetti, as we've discussed before but he's back on the pop and i think he'll get thrashed at SW19.

I stopped taking pics of him, as I was so mad at him. And when he served he stopped holding his gut in and it popped out. :ohmy:

Guest Anders Honoré

Roll on Wimbledon.

Nalbandian annoys me. There's no one I enjoy watching more when he is on song (even Federer can't live with him when he's really playing well) but he's wasting it away. I just don't understand how a professional athlete can let himself go like that. He's got a visible beer gut hanging out of his shorts, ffs. He should be in the top 4 up there with djokovic and Nadal. Instead he's wasting his talent (and don't get me started on safin).

Really think with the way Djokovic and Nadal are playing, Federer could really miss out at Wimbledon this year. The rallies the were having on a quick grass court was incredible. Such great court coverage and nearly every point was won with a winner or forcing a mistake. Federer could needs to cut out the unforced errrors he's been making recently to stand a chance and wonder whether he'll look to get to the ne on every opportunity. His apporaches will have to be good tho what with the passing ability of Nadal especially and the apparently slower Wimbledon courts. The good thing for Federer is that Djokovivc and Nadal should meet in the semis so will only have to play one of them after they've knocked 7 shades of stuff outta each other!!

The good thing for Federer is that Djokovivc and Nadal should meet in the semis so will only have to play one of them after they've knocked 7 shades of stuff outta each other!!

50 /50 chance. Seeds 1 and 2 go top and bottom of the draw. 3 and 4 ( which will include Djokovic) go in the middle. Its just as likely that Novak will be drawn to meet Federer.

AFAIK

50 /50 chance. Seeds 1 and 2 go top and bottom of the draw. 3 and 4 ( which will include Djokovic) go in the middle. Its just as likely that Novak will be drawn to meet Federer.

AFAIK

I thought it was 2v3 and 1v4 in the semis?