By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Eng / NZ - Twenty/20

Guest Raisbeck

Guest Raisbeck

It was rubbish, I turned off before we made the total.

NZ were gash, their batting confidence is shattered so it made for a s*** contest. 20/20 is good but only when you get a decent run chase, 120 odd was hardly going to be a classic.

Hopefully the ODIers will be better, they beat us when we toured.

It was rubbish, I turned off before we made the total.

NZ were gash, their batting confidence is shattered so it made for a s*** contest. 20/20 is good but only when you get a decent run chase, 120 odd was hardly going to be a classic.

Hopefully the ODIers will be better, they beat us when we toured.

as evidenced by the 350-odd they posted in a one dayer earlier in the week....

Guest Raisbeck
as evidenced by the 350-odd they posted in a one dayer earlier in the week....

i meant against england bowlers tbh.

opff topic a bit but earlier on I saw the re-run of the Worcester/Gloucester match from t'other night. Flat track bully Hick was playing ike a mentalist, his strike rate was about 188. Chanceless as well which in that form of cricket is some doing.

He's only around 3000 runs off being the leading scorer of all time in all forms of cricket, he's on about 65,000 with only Gooch ahead of him, you can say what you like about his test career (where he and Ramprakash remain the biggest mysterys of all time) but that is some going, he's also played for a four years less than Gooch as well, its a testament to the condition he's kept himself in and his hunger to score runs, especially at New Road which is not the easiest of batting tracks

He's only around 3000 runs off being the leading scorer of all time in all forms of cricket, he's on about 65,000 with only Gooch ahead of him, you can say what you like about his test career (where he and Ramprakash remain the biggest mysterys of all time) but that is some going, he's also played for a four years less than Gooch as well, its a testament to the condition he's kept himself in and his hunger to score runs, especially at New Road which is not the easiest of batting tracks

Hussain was saying during the commentary yesterday that from his own experience he knew that Hick was never fully confident in himself when playing for England which is interesting but probably no great surprise.