By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

GTA IV

Guest Raisbeck

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the little details that will make this game great. Like the way when you answer your phone in the car it interferes with the stereo and how if you kill someone whilst they're driving they can fall on the wheel and continue accelerating. Gonna be awesome.

Guest Raisbeck

Online looks stupidly brilliant, need some kind of long term sick note from the 29th onwards.

Worst thing is it comes out the day before the 2nd leg - what kind of sick b******s are they?

Guest Sabre

I've been trying to avoid any info on it (especially as fora concerning it are full of 13 year olds arguing over whether the PS3 will have better graphics than the Xbox version).

As my Mrs is pregnant she is going to sleep pretty early so I've ordered off Zavvi to get the 3 month Xbox Live voucher. After a few days of playing the single player, I'll dust off the headset and get my a*** whooped by some 4 year old gaming genius :D

It honestly looks like the best game ever made. One of the previews described how some of the peds had their own accident and started fighting!

Guest Raisbeck
I've been trying to avoid any info on it (especially as fora concerning it are full of 13 year olds arguing over whether the PS3 will have better graphics than the Xbox version).

As my Mrs is pregnant she is going to sleep pretty early so I've ordered off Zavvi to get the 3 month Xbox Live voucher. After a few days of playing the single player, I'll dust off the headset and get my a*** whooped by some 4 year old gaming genius :D

It honestly looks like the best game ever made. One of the previews described how some of the peds had their own accident and started fighting!

The Xbox will have TEN hours of further downloadable content - first one coming in August apparently.

PS3, for whatever season, wont have this content.

Guest Sabre
The Xbox will have TEN hours of further downloadable content - first one coming in August apparently.

PS3, for whatever season, wont have this content.

Microsoft paid £50M for exclusive rights to the downloadable content. I think that the 10 hours is only the first download in August too. There may be more.

Guest Raisbeck
Microsoft paid £50M for exclusive rights to the downloadable content. I think that the 10 hours is only the first download in August too. There may be more.

Awesome.

Microsoft better have those servers primed for the 29th because there is going to be a fecking meltdown :D

Guest Sabre
Awesome.

Microsoft better have those servers primed for the 29th because there is going to be a fecking meltdown :D

Sony tried to hit back by offering a console bundle with the game included for free. Having an extra 10 hours of missions is great for Xbox owners. That's an extra third of the standard game!

As much as that review is biased it deffo gives a good insight to the game.

What I want to know is how big the Map is, Bigger than SA?

I'm getting Euro 2008 today too.

I've now decided that PES 2008 was s*** - really s*** too. FIFA 2008 was pretty good but had too many things that were annoying and / or didn't work. Euro 2008 is supposed to be great.

GTA IV is pre-ordered for next week :yes:

I'm such a slave to PR - just pre-ordered this on the back of it looking amazing, despite me being bored by every GTA game since it went 3D.

Just think, in a couple of weeks we can all arrange to meet up online and then only me and Pip turn up. What does this say about me and Pip the rest of you?

I'm such a slave to PR - just pre-ordered this on the back of it looking amazing, despite me being bored by every GTA game since it went 3D.

Just think, in a couple of weeks we can all arrange to meet up online and then only me and Pip turn up. What does this say about me and Pip the rest of you?

Pip and superdjibril draw considerable comfort from the motivation posters on thier bedroom walls

Nerds.jpg

I turned up for the cod4 one. And I got a 20 something kill-streak*

*You sir, have been out-nerded.