By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Problem with neappmediarecording

I have a problem with neappmediarecording.

Every time someone visits a page on my website, the system log logs the following error:

OutOfRangeException::0

Backtrace

screenshot-545.jpg

Can you help me?

Thank you and best regards

Found your topic on Invision's site (maybe provide the background in future?), which has a totally different stack in it and to a different URL, and does reference the application.

I do not believe this is an issue with the application, but instead your theme. But I will investigate to determine if it is an issue with my application.

If you wish for me to investigate this, then please provide the following (PM access has been provided so you can send me the details):

1. An account on your site (I will not be registering using my own credentials)
  2. Please provide that account with ACP access, restricted to the following items:
    • System -> Site Features -> Manage Applications -> Can manage applications
    • System -> Appearance -> Themes -> Manage themes
    • System -> Support -> Can view system logs

(I believe that will give me everything I would need to effectively troubleshoot this - if anything else is required after that, I will request it.

Thanks

Indeed, I just updated the Invision installation, in case it was an out-of-date problem, and now I'm getting that new error.

How can I give you the credentials to access the ACP, by private message?

First observation (investigating the stack you provided above)

The URL from the stack trace you provided above is https://talentaaurea.org/area/40-forteleza-santa-bárbara-sede

That forum doesn't exist, hence why you are getting that stack trace.

That has nothing to do with my application - the forum being accessed doesn't exist.

I will now be taking a look at https://talentaaurea.org/comunidad to see what the issue may be.

Looks like a conflict going on with another 3rd party application, which appears to be loading an editor on that page.

Should be able to work around it easily.

I still have my application's permissions set to just my group at the moment - please do not change that.

I have updated the application to include a workaround for this, while I look into reproducing the issue on my dev site to provide a more robust check on this - you are currently running v1.2.2, I will be releasing v1.2.3 once I've worked on reproduction of the issue.

You can now modify the permissions to use the feature so that it allows the previous groups you had in place (apologies, my typed notes on the previous groups added there were lost when my laptop decided to reboot itself)

5 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Thanks for the access (you provided me with full access, you really shouldn't be doing that)

The good references I have of you, allow me to think that you will make good use of my confidence.

Thank you very much for your help, my friend.

I am very grateful to you. I have set everything back as it was, and I am waiting for the update of the application.

Best regards

• Like 1