By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Right, let's ostracise somebody

sutty

I have a newfound appreciation of the ignore feature after trying it on this thread. Matty has made 16 replies in this thread, I've only had to read two of them because some splitters quoted them, the rest is just blotted out and I am loving it.

It also makes Matty seem incredibly sad, like a little kid whose been shut out of a friend's house while the others play indoors and keeps banging on the windows to be let in while the others pay him no attention, instead of just going home with at least a little bit of self-respect.

I also feel a lot more comfortable insulting him now, the daft t***.

Can't believe I didn't think to ignore Anders. Now rectified.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but I cannot ignore someone from Warrington

Even if it is Sankey

Feck me, I can - I suffered Warrinton School of Art & Design on Victoria Road some 30 years ago. The only redeeming feature of the place was that they sold Oragne Club's in the Union shop.

Warrington - where even on the sunniest day it's grey.

Feck me, I can - I suffered Warrinton School of Art & Design on Victoria Road some 30 years ago. The only redeeming feature of the place was that they sold Oragne Club's in the Union shop.

Warrington - where even on the sunniest day it's grey.

i agree its a s***hole, but what can you do...

we have to look after our own

I have a newfound appreciation of the ignore feature after trying it on this thread. Matty has made 16 replies in this thread, I've only had to read two of them because some splitters quoted them, the rest is just blotted out and I am loving it.

It also makes Matty seem incredibly sad, like a little kid whose been shut out of a friend's house while the others play indoors and keeps banging on the windows to be let in while the others pay him no attention, instead of just going home with at least a little bit of self-respect.

I also feel a lot more comfortable insulting him now, the daft t***.

I think you've rather missed the point Anders.

Actually, that's such a redundant sentence it's untrue.