By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The YNWA football team

Des

Macca - Goal keeper, lets everything in except the balls.

Jon Hall - Sub Keeper his mam keeps his clean sheets.

:lol:

You all missed a 'must have'.

Centre midfield. Cobs

A 'peripheral' player, deceptively unskilfull. Likes to give the impression of being left sided but in fact favours the right. Big fan of Eastern Europeans, admires their industry and value for money in an inflated market place.

Right back

Fyds. A journey man campaigner who states he has been everywhere and seen and done everything. More than competently. The Steve Finnan of the team if he is telling the truth. The Torben Piechnik if it's s****.

Twunt :D

I've not been everywhere, or done everything by any means - I've just been around a goodly while so at times it seems/feels like it! Good or competent at quite a few things, fecking useless at far too many others (start at the dress sense and work your way through driving, video/pc games, wallpapering, and the king of burnt rice, etc). Only really ever been a CB, but hey - if I get a game...anywhere willd do.

May I suggest Bromage for manager, L4lad for 'Sports' Psychologist and Sabre for the right wing - before he does. ;)

Go to bed you spastics! F*ck's sake! I'm on central time!

Unusually for me, I have a half decent reason for being up late - I've not long finished taking apart my olf Fender Precision bass. cleaning it, fixing the fecked wiring and putting it back together a I'm selling it next week - I couldn't do that in the day with my daughter about. Next is a bath, bed - then up at 7am to get to Notlob.

Exciting life, eh? :rolleyes:

Old Spastic, I'll have you know, young feller me lad...

Edited by fyds

Here are my selections. 4-4-2.

Goalkeeper

Andy. Like all good goalkeepers, Andy is borderline insane. He will try and defend his position at all times. as capable of making errors that make him look like an idiot as pulling off the last ditch save of "only joking" or "poor thread".

Right back

Fyds. A journey man campaigner who states he has been everywhere and seen and done everything. More than competently. The Steve Finnan of the team if he is telling the truth. The Torben Piechnik if it's s****.

Centre Backs Knox Harrington and 4pool

Knox is carragher like in his desire to defend his position, tireless, determined and fiercely scouse. Does not own a wallet.

4pool is the cynical italian centreback of posting. He doesn't rely on well timed, clever interjections but on reading the situation and then causing confusion by pushing attackers down blind (and irrelevent) alleys.

There may be an issue as to how effective this pair would be as a partnership.

Left Back

Figaro. After talking football with Johan Cryuff for the last 3 years, surely he must know something about wing play and how to stop it? (I'm ignoring the Harry Kewell debacle at present)

Right Wing

Murph. No need for explanations.

Left Wing

John L. No need for explanations.

Centre mid

McBain. Like Didi Hamann, McBain gets through alot of work posting prolificly. Like Didi Hamann, nobody notices.

Centre mid

Stevie H. Another with high energy levels, post wise. Capable of huge over the top 2 footed lunges at times as well.

Centre Forward Scot. Playing as the "support man". Tricky type, remembers any mistake you've made and attacks it over and over again.

Centre forward Mike. Glory hunting poacher. Takes the credit of others hard work.

Only borderline?

I want my money back.

Stupid thread.

Only Joking.