By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

FAO Murph

New York Red

Hi Murph. I'm in on Wednesday of next week and shooting straight up to Liverpool for the game. I'll be back in your area on the follwoing Tuesday also (14th) which might be a better bet.

How does it look for you?

murph looks out of his window and sees nothing but looters, crack whores, chaos, disorder and a disappointing absence of policemen, lynch mobs and fiery crosses.

Hi Murph. I'm in on Wednesday of next week and shooting straight up to Liverpool for the game. I'll be back in your area on the follwoing Tuesday also (14th) which might be a better bet.

How does it look for you?

I'm in Solihull all day on a course (no not a golf course) I'll be back late afternoon. Is that our only option?

murph looks out of his window and sees nothing but looters, crack whores, chaos, disorder and a disappointing absence of policemen, lynch mobs and fiery crosses.

It's a flashback to his days in 'nam....Chip'nam

It's a flashback to his days in 'nam....Chip'nam

Funnily enough I played for a footie team called Cippenham. Right dirty team it was, we were indeed 'nam and we used to call our pitch 'The Killing Fields'.

We had 5 Jocks in the team and they all to call me Marco. I was quite flattered until I found out my full name was Marco fat Basted until they changed it to Marco Tarbelly. C*nts! :angry:;)