By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

My car was robbed yeaterday

Guest Johnny

do you know who the punto belongs to?

if not, give them to the feds immediately.

I haven't got time, i'm off out in a minute and won't be back until after 7.

What i'm intrigued to find out is whether someone knocks on my door claiming their car. If they do then i'll want to know how the hell they know i've got the keys since there is no note on the car.

Its probably nothing but what with having seen this lad in weird circumstances on Wednesday night has put some suspicion in the back of my mind.

Not worth taking a chance. Think i'll call the rozzers now.

Guest sniffer

I haven't got time, i'm off out in a minute and won't be back until after 7.

What i'm intrigued to find out is whether someone knocks on my door claiming their car. If they do then i'll want to know how the hell they know i've got the keys since there is no note on the car.

Its probably nothing but what with having seen this lad in weird circumstances on Wednesday night has put some suspicion in the back of my mind.

Not worth taking a chance. Think i'll call the rozzers now.

When you go down to the station, make sure you take enough gear to see you through three nights in the cells. :hmm:

Seems it was innocent enough. I reported it to the police so they had it on record just in case. The lad phoned me and described his car keys so I gave them back. he'd just dropped them while rushing for a train to leeds.

The other lad who found the keys and knocked on my door must have been unaware that he'd met me and wound me up on Wednesday night. He must live near here, i'll be on the look out to get my own back for him acting the German goat.

Getting to be a popular method apparently

How did they get into your house?

They just came through the front door which was closed but not locked.

I was sitting there watching the match and they must have been less than two feet from me.

I heard something at the door but thought it was someone shoving leaflets through the door.

What does my head in they were so jammy.

I had the blinds drawn and the living room door closed over which I never really do.

I had popped down the shop earlier or the key would have still been in the drawer.

I should have been at the game but I was too hungover to go.

If they tried it another 100 times I would catch them 99 times.

The even weirder thing is that I recognised this lad from somewhere while I was talking to him but couldn't remember where i'd seen him. It was only after i'd shut the door that I remembered he was in the street on Wednesday evening as I came back from the pub with my mate. He stopped us, spoke in German and claimed not to know the way home in broken English. I didn't believe he was German and told him to stop following me or i'd lose my temper. Then he ran off shouting 'English gayboys' at us.

Then he turns up at my door this morning and hands me the keys to a Punto.

is this him

Edited by Ostrich Man