By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Right, let's ostracise somebody

sutty

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are not alone Comrade

But come the winter we shall see who flies with the vultures

Tis true. I wish I could say that the struggle was worth the candle...

It's like Orwell. "They looked at the pigs, then at Sutty, Caruso and Harrington, then back to the pigs. And they could not tell which was which."

Murph, Anny Road and Matty remind me of them kids at school that were friends because they had one thing in common and that was being ignored by the others.

Matty has his glasses held together by tape I reckon

Anny Road is so thick that he's going to respond to this. Even though I can't read it.

Soft s****.

The sad thing is Sutty (and it's clear that someone as anally retentive as you couldn't bear not to see what was happening) is that you couldn't hit a cow's backside with a cricket bat, warrior or no.

Mulvey told me some great stories about you. hee hee.

The sad thing is Sutty (and it's clear that someone as anally retentive as you couldn't bear not to see what was happening) is that you couldn't hit a cow's backside with a cricket bat, warrior or no.

Mulvey told me some great stories about you. hee hee.

We have stories on Mulvey too..........

Knox, Sutty and Caruso are aware that they'll just end up talking to each other.

I predict that in typical Left wing fashion they'll each form their own splinter group within the 10 pages. I think the argument will start when Sutty insists on the other two being called Hunter and Wolf but they each prefer Jet and Lightning.

Point of order ? quoting Matty results in being added to the ignore list, but does quoting any ignored member result in the same punishment?

If so, I should point out that both Herbie and Kahnee are guilty of quoting Ostrich Man.

...the only crime they are guilty of that wouldn't get them in the top ten of the sex offenders registry.