By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

September 11th 2001

adayinthelife

put me down as one of the nuts who believe in us goverment complicity. how the towers came down is almost irrelevant. but we all know who benefited most from the attacks.

read mike ruppert's 'crossing the rubicon' book - it doesn't have many answers, but it puts a lot of things into a geopolitical perpective

there are so many weird coincidences around this - marvin bush is a small one, john o'neill is another, the israelis arrested while filiming the attacks, mike vreeland's warning note - perhaps more interesting is the question of why mohammed atta was on jack abramoff's boat 3 days before the attacks

ps my shift keys aren't working

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch the video.

In the four years and 5 months since 9/11 I've sifted through plenty of evidence, theory and counter-theory about it.

I've come to the conclusion that there are people who will frankly believe anything they are told that fits their anti-American/anti-Bush, call it what you want straitjacket.

And, as with all conspiracy theories, you can never ever disprove them.

But, but, but, didn't Bin Laden say he did it and wasn't there proof of that? Or is that not a conspiracy theory therefore ignored.

Whatever George Bush is, if anyone actually thinks he ordered the planes into the WTC himself they are a fecking lunatic. :wacko:

Fair play to you for watching it.

I wonder how many of the others ridiculing on this thread have even watched the video?

I assume nobody thinks the mysterious collapse of WTC building 7 at 5.30pm later that day was at all strange?

This despite the owner of the building Larry Silverstein who in an interview admitted telling the firefighters we decided to pull it(term used to descibe demolition).

So how could firefighters(not demolition experts)be able to pull down a 47 storey building in a few hours?

I'm sure that would have made collection his insurance proceeds a lot more difficult. It didn't though, as is witnessed by the fact that there is a new building on that site already.

So you're completely discouonting all those witnesses posted in the link by Gilps?

And, again, what happened to the aircarft that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon, if it was indeed a missile?

Ah, but we've already been told that a goverment wiling to fly a missile into the Pentagon would easily make the jump to faking the manifest of an AA flight. It would only be another small jump from there to faking 100 eyewitnesses.

Trust no one, maaaan.

Except maybe Mulder and Scully

oh well, that's that settled then. matty's done the research. sleep easy.

Yes, although I don't quite have as much time on my hands as some paranoid delusionals who can sift through thousands of hours of TV coverage until it proves some crackpot point as I sit rocking back and forth in my bedsit sucking my thumb and wondering why mamma don't speak no more but she sure looks purdy in her nightgown.

Jesus wept.

Yes, although I don't quite have as much time on my hands as some paranoid delusionals who can sift through thousands of hours of TV coverage until it proves some crackpot point as I sit rocking back and forth in my bedsit sucking my thumb and wondering why mamma don't speak no more but she sure looks purdy in her nightgown.

Jesus wept.

JFK ?

Just a quick snippet from the video. The two planes that crashed into the WTC are both listed by American Airlines as being destroyed.

Flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania and flight 77 that hit the Pentagon are both listed as still valid.

Flight 93 was seen in Chicago in 2003, by an air traffic control worker, who records the tail numbers of every plane that lands.

Again even if at the end of it you come away saying its all crap, at least watch the video first.

In the four years and 5 months since 9/11 I've sifted through plenty of evidence, theory and counter-theory about it.

I've come to the conclusion that there are people who will frankly believe anything they are told that fits their anti-American/anti-Bush, call it what you want straitjacket.

And, as with all conspiracy theories, you can never ever disprove them.

I really don't have to point out the flaw in that do I?

I'll say again, watch the video, how can you simply dismiss it without even seeing it?

Its the surrounding story that really intrigues me. The fact that Bin Laden's older brother was Bush's friend from their teenage years and his first business partner in an oil company that George W set up.

Maybe you have to read the story backwards to make any sense of it. American soldiers in baghdad were able to stop Iraq trading in Euro's and revert to US dollars. That potentially stopped the US dollar from collapsing and allowing the US millitary to continue on such an incredible scale. Can you imagine just how far the US government would go to stop the dollar fallingfrom its position as the number 1 global currency. They needed justification to get into Iraq and we know they did all they could to present a convincing case for WMD's and all the rest, but what could turn public opinion so sharply against Iraq and give them a reason to go to war in Iraq ? Don't forget that it wasn't long after 9/11 that George W Bush was making speeches claiming Saddam could get WMD's into the US.

I've little doubt that the planes caused the collapse, I've little doubt that the perpetrators were inspired by religious fanaticism, but I think there was a wider conspiracy behind it involved with maintaining and widening US supremacy across the globe.

Its not as far fetched as it sounds, its the stated aim of many in the US millitary and right wing political elite to establish full spectrum dominance over the globe. As early as the 50's American politicians declared the middle east a strategic resource that they would have to protect, by military force if necessary.

CIA / NSA aid Islamic Fundamentalists in terrorist attack on US soil, thus bringing about another war and the stability of the US dollar ? Doesn't sound that too far fetched to me.

What i've yet to find out if there's any truth to ( or indeed if they are lies ) are the reports that several people received phone calls from relatives in the US Armed Forces telling them not to be in Manhattan that morning, or a group of children seen pointing to the WTC and telling their teacher it would collapse.

Bush's brother being in charge of security for the buildings just adds another twist to it.

thus bringing about another war and the stability of the US dollar ? Doesn't sound that too far fetched to me.

Its not just the stability of the US dollar. Petrodollar recycling keeps the US economy afloat. If OPEC started trading in Euro's then the trillions of debt accumulated by the US would cease to be serviced by the money coming back in from oil trades in dollars. That position of the dollar is more important to the US than anything else because it funds their dominance, allows them to have a military spend thats bigger that the next 20 combined armed forces in the world. It has given them an unlimited credit card for decades.

Iraq stopped trading in dollars, the 2nd largest exporter of oil in the world at the time. Months later, US troops were in Baghdad and while the news networks were showing Saddam's statue being pulled down, the US army entered the oil ministry and reverted Iraqi oil trades to the US dollar from the Euro.

We're talking about sending missiles into the Pentagon here. To move from there to faking an AA flight roster is not a difficult step.

Once you've seen the pictures of the Pentagon impact its impossible to believe that an airliner crashed.

It's not at all! It's very easy to believe. You have an alumium tube crashing at 500mph into a reinforced concrete wall. Very different from the fragile skin of the WTC where you can clearly see the wings which actually got into the building, sheared off and then dumped their fuel into the building setting it on fire.

One other issue about the missle theory. How do you account for the fact that the Solicitor General's wife was on the plane and got killed? Better still, the fact that Donald Rumsfeld was in the building and nearly got killed?

After seeing that video and reguarding the Pentagon incident, I can only say the following.

How can an Aeroplane punch a hole as big as my bed room wall into a wall?

That Loose Change video was very good

It's not at all! It's very easy to believe. You have an alumium tube crashing at 500mph into a reinforced concrete wall. Very different from the fragile skin of the WTC where you can clearly see the wings which actually got into the building, sheared off and then dumped their fuel into the building setting it on fire.

One other issue about the missle theory. How do you account for the fact that the Solicitor General's wife was on the plane and got killed? Better still, the fact that Donald Rumsfeld was in the building and nearly got killed?

That video said that either he or one of the other top brass were at the other side of the building...