By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

September 11th 2001

adayinthelife

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watching the video now. The US government had plans to provoke reaction against Cuba by staging terrorist attacks or by downing a fake airliner over Cuban waters. Thats the opening gambit and its a fact.

Sad that people dismiss these things without even bothering to look at the evidence.

watching the video now. The US government had plans to provoke reaction against Cuba by staging terrorist attacks or by downing a fake airliner over Cuban waters. Thats the opening gambit and its a fact.

Sad that people dismiss these things without even bothering to look at the evidence.

It's also crucial to one of DeLillo's novels, Libra. It's well worth a read.

I expect to be told that this is all just some mad conspiracy theory by most people when in fact I believe what the US government told everybody, is the real conspiracy theory.

I love it when people say stuff like this. It's an idiot's way of never being able to be proved wrong.

So what does that prove w.r.t. 11/09/01 and/or Iraq and/or Afghanistan?

That the idea of a Government creating an incident or an attack against itself in order to forward their own aims, isn't unheard of?

No, it's not unheard of, but we'll need to see specific evidence relating to that particular incident before making that kind of claim. When it comes to 9/11, I'm not convinced that we've seen any at all.

Y'see, there's no need to come up with the conspiracy stuff to condemn Bush - the things that we are certain that his administration have carried out are heinous enough to crucify them as bloodthirsty monsters. The conspiracy theories only help to give fuel to the idea that those who oppose the Neo-Cons are crackpots with an agenda and that's why they're so harmful.

Edited by Des

That the idea of a Government creating an incident or an attack against itself in order to forward their own aims, isn't unheard of?

Watch the video!

Bush likes his planes...

· Mr Bush told Mr Blair that the US was so worried about the failure to find hard evidence against Saddam that it thought of "flying U2 reconnaissance aircraft planes with fighter cover over Iraq, painted in UN colours". Mr Bush added: "If Saddam fired on them, he would be in breach [of UN resolutions]".

LINK

There's no evidence that the official story was true, not a shred of evidence that it was an airliner that hit the Pentagon.

Will one of you please tell me what is supposed to have happened to American Airlines Flight 77, it's crew and it's passengers?

It's one thing to burn down an empty Reichstag and blame it on the Communists, it's another to kill thousands of your own people. Anyone who believed this shceit needs their head examined.

But I suppose that's EXACTLY what they want me to think!! Oh No!!!!

Will one of you please tell me what is supposed to have happened to American Airlines Flight 77, it's crew and it's passengers?

We're talking about sending missiles into the Pentagon here. To move from there to faking an AA flight roster is not a difficult step.

Once you've seen the pictures of the Pentagon impact its impossible to believe that an airliner crashed.

the short film is nowhere near as credible, in fact I think i'd almost go as far as to say it tarnishes the Loose Change one (the original link) slightly, not by its content, just by lack of supporting evidence. Loose Change is extremely well put together.

That short video shows the link between the impact and exit holes in the pentagon building very well and, for the short attention span among us, is a good snapshot of the evidence for a missile.

Watch the video!

Would like to but I won't get a chance until a week on Saturday at the earliest...

The idea of a government creating an attack on itself certainly isn't unheard of - but it remains a slim possibility relative to the 'official' explanation.

Such stage-managed attacks tend to be rather trivial border incidents and similar rather than the destruction of massive buildings killing thousands of people. That makes this theory MUCH less likely.

It's one thing to burn down an empty Reichstag and blame it on the Communists, it's another to kill thousands of your own people. Anyone who believed this shceit needs their head examined.

But I suppose that's EXACTLY what they want me to think!! Oh No!!!!

Watch the video.