By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

valentine's cards

Dee

in arabic countries valantine day is just not for lovers, so you see students and work collegues wishing happy valantine to each other, which is very weird, the mexican girl at our office tells me its the same in mexico.

Imagine what it's like in places like Arkansas and Norfolk.

in arabic countries valantine day is just not for lovers, so you see students and work collegues wishing happy valantine to each other, which is very weird, the mexican girl at our office tells me its the same in mexico.

I think in Mexico they celebrate "Día del amor y la amistad" which means love and friendship day, which falls on the 14th of Feb. Maybe in Arab countries they celebrate something similar too, something that is derived from their local culture

Maybe in Arab countries they celebrate something similar too, something that is derived from their local culture

'Behead a Cartoonist Day'?

'Behead a Cartoonist Day'?

birthdays has just brought out a range of colourful and emotive 'massacre all those who insult islam' cards. they feature a pop-up osama bin laden inside them and play a tinny version of 'always look on the bright side of life'.