By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Djibril Cisse

CaptainXabi

i am probably way out of order here and so far of the mark. but is it possible that cisse has decided he just dosn't want to play for lfc anymore and this his is way of getting a transfer?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am probably way out of order here and so far of the mark. but is it possible that cisse has decided he just dosn't want to play for lfc anymore and this his is way of getting a transfer?

I hope to God that is not the case for his own sake.

I suppose this would be a bad time to enquire about purchasing a 'Carnage!' T-shirt...

Mine was ironed ready to wear tonight, I'm now wearing an unironed t'shirt.

thats balls about our midfield,

while not hitting their recent highs, they did more than enough to win this game, if we'd we had at least one striker capable of finding space and converting a chance.

The midfield were poor. Started quite well but they should have stamped their authority on that game. Gerrard was poor and yet i've read that he " had a great game " whilst Cisse is being shipped back off to Auxerre.

Xabi made a good tackle on Evra but for the majority of the game he wasn't anywhere near his usual standard.

Cobs was bob on several times today saying that we played the fixture not the team. If that eleven had been wearing Southampton shirts we'd have humped them.

Cobs was bob on several times today saying that we played the fixture not the team. If that eleven had been wearing Southampton shirts we'd have humped them.

Hardly, they're still a good team regardless of a few injuries and also had a £50m strike force we had to contend with (Which we did well)

for all Cisse's pace, the last time I saw any of it, was that ridiculous one against Blackburn (in the game he bust his leg) where he walloped it past the guy & somehow caught up with the ball.

Today, there were times where he was 1 on 1 with Duck face & couldn't get past him when chasing a ball. I'm not sure the broken leg didn't take some of the zip out of him.

And why the feck did Riley (who had a decent enough game) not send Richardson off? Momo got booked for looking menacing

Momo got booked for clashing heads.

Cisse made Brown look amazing today. He's a f***ing joke.

Dickov would have made himself more of a problem than that lump today.

Please just get rid and lets all stop pretending he's of the level we need. He's the

equivilant of Diao up front. A massive heartless turkey than spends more time on

his bloody hair than anything else.

Kewell is half his size and wins more headers and challenges than Cisse ever will.

I'll be shocked if he starts again for us.

That just f***s me off. Momo did no worse than Richardson - who should have been booked for the challenge & then at least booked again for what followed. Riley shat out

I know what you mean but we were s****. Flecher, O shea, Gigs and Richardson. FFS!! We got what we deserved.

I don't agree. We were the better side by lengths. We weren't as good as we could & should have been, but if that was boxing, even Riley would have stopped it after around 70 mins

We did nothing with it at all mate. You make it sound like we battered them. We didn't.

They had a s**** team and decided to sit back and hit us on the break and they did it.

We froze. Gerrard, Alonso, Kewell and Sissoko against Giggs, OShea (probably the worst central midfield performance I've seen in years)

Fletcher and Richardson!! Please if it was a boxing match it would have been stopped before the first bell as it was a no contest.

Momo got booked for clashing heads.

Cisse made Brown look amazing today. He's a f***ing joke.

Dickov would have made himself more of a problem than that lump today.

Please just get rid and lets all stop pretending he's of the level we need. He's the

equivilant of Diao up front. A massive heartless turkey than spends more time on

his bloody hair than anything else.

Kewell is half his size and wins more headers and challenges than Cisse ever will.

I'll be shocked if he starts again for us.

Spot on mate!

I was sickened by his lack of effort, heart or enthusiasm when once again Rafa gave him the chance. I would sit the fecker on the bench until he is sent packing. EHD showed much more effort and industry than Cisse and was sent packing.

Edited by Bootle Buck

Guest lucabrasi

Don't agree with the criticsm of Crouch - it was his enforced departure that swung the game; we were dominating the second half in part because of his hold-up play; as soon as he went off, we couldn't retain possession in their half and united actually got into the game.

Still, I'd rather have our problems than United's.

True about Crouch.Undeserved criticsm.How many times did Crouch head the ball down in the box with no Cisse anywhere to get on the end of it.Cisse just seems to have no footballing sense at all.

for all Cisse's pace, the last time I saw any of it, was that ridiculous one against Blackburn (in the game he bust his leg) where he walloped it past the guy & somehow caught up with the ball.

Today, there were times where he was 1 on 1 with Duck face & couldn't get past him when chasing a ball. I'm not sure the broken leg didn't take some of the zip out of him.

And why the feck did Riley (who had a decent enough game) not send Richardson off? Momo got booked for looking menacing

He's really easy to defend against, just feign to press him then drop off 5 yards and he'll try and knock it past you.

We didn't really look like scoring did we? Created little. We didn't deserve to lose, and to lose to that horrible cn*t was sickening...

Cisse, though, was shocking. First division player. Must go soon, surely?

Well...Cissé should have scored - it seemed harder to miss. Gerrard left his shooting boots somewhere, and frankly, we missed Luis. A perfect example I thought today of when the team on the whole is playing well, controlling the game etc - what you need against a team mostly intent on defending for the bulk of it is a bit Luis unpredictability/magic.

Here's something odd to say - but you know who would have played well against those buggers today (because he always does) - Zenden.

Anyway...we were unlucky, s**t happens. We'll still overhaul them by some distance. One last note - to be fair to all our strikers who played today, including Cissé - for the majority of the game although we bossed it, they got very little and rather poor service, the midfield didn't really join up with them as usual either.

I thought it was a mistake to have Cisse starting the game. Power and pace is not very effective against a defender like Ferdinand. Cisse is an opponent he's suited for. We needed someone more tricky and intelligent to get around the smackhead. Either Moro or Sinama would have been more effective. And neither would have missed that p!ss easy chance that fell to Cisse.

brought a smile to myself...

a dumb defender like Rio should had been matched with a striker with brains...not brawns!!! :)

How many of you HONESTLY thought his inclusion in the starting lineup was a mistake today before kickoff?

I was astonished that he was playing, so were all of the people I was watching it with. One of them missed the teams being put up and just saw the list of subs. When Cisse wasn't there, his imediate reaction was that he hadn't even made the squad until I told him he was playing. His inclusion speaks volumes about the lack of quality striking options we have.

I don't doubt that Rafa had a plan for the game, but it backfired big time - due in no small part to the complete and utter ineptitiude of Cisse. He is closer to the playing level of Meijer and Sean Dundee than he is to Owen, Fowler or even Heskey. There were never any doubts that the first two players I mentioned there were s****, they should be no doubts about Cisse either.

Edited by kop205