By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Tonight

anny road

Eating: Chicken Vindaloo with Coconut Rice and plain Naan with a couple of Onion Bhaji...I dont normally eat Vindaloo as whilst I like hot curry, i find most vindaloo's short on taste...however the new chef at The Cottage in Warrington does the BEST hot curry ever and the cocnut rice is to DIE for

Drinking: Perrin Reserve 2002 Cotes du Rhone

Watching: Leeds v Wigan

Listening to: Billy Bragg

Eating: Chicken Vindaloo with Coconut Rice and plain Naan with a couple of Onion Bhaji...I dont normally eat Vindaloo as whilst I like hot curry, i find most vindaloo's short on taste...however the new chef at The Cottage in Warrington does the BEST hot curry ever and the cocnut rice is to DIE for

nice night gay food

Coco nut !!!!

Curry

NO!!!

you phal

That sounds fecking ace, ye cn*t.

I live nearby The Cottage and have been meaning to give it a try. Now, after a recommendation from such an obvious connoisseur (I've seen Will's photos), I'll definitely get in there.

:D

it is great...........Try it

Whereabouts are you?

I live near Fairfield school, off Manchester Road.

The missus was talking about going to Rusholme for a curry later in the week but I might suggest the Cottage.

I would....lets face it you get alot more variety in Rusholme and the curry houses are alot cheaper, however it is a nice setting and different...esp having a nice curry house in warrington!!!!

and you can fecking walk home....!!!

Edited by anny road