By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Rafa tells it like it is

chiliking

Guest Red Mist

Two decisions went against us. Hyypia's goal should have stood. I don't believe Xabi's corner went out as the idiot linesman claims. And FSP's goal was definitely onside. Don't these c*** refs know the rules of the game? In a tight offside decision the benefit of doubt must go to the attacker.

We had two good goals disallowed. Kewell dived desperately as we were running out of a time so he exaggerated his fall, I don't think it was a pen. But we should still have won 2-1.

If Rafa has said that, I'm surprised and a little disappointed. It's the sort of reaction we'd expect from Mourinho but Rafa has much more class. But given the personal loss he has suffered, an over-emotional reaction can be forgiven. I doubt if Rafa will still be harping on about it in 6 months time though, unlike the 'special' t***.

1119775[/snapback]

you answer your own questions there tho eh, he's had an tough week, and that could well have an impact on him. So cut him some slack rather than say you are dissapointed in him.

Not that anyone knows what he's said anyway, has Blatter complained? :D

Now THAT was a travesty.  How they weren't awarded a penalty for Materazzi's foul I'll never know.

1120218[/snapback]

didn't they outshoot Inter by about twelvtyhundred shots to 1 as well?

I think it's great, if he has a couple rants a season.

It was like last season before we played Bolton, and he had a right go. And people where being all precious saying he shouldn't say such things. But it did the trick didn't it, referee called loads of things in our favour that game :D

A couple effective rants a season are good :cool:

Slightly better TV direction would have helped- the goal got endless replays whereas contentious incidents such as the penalty claim, Sami's goal that never was and Lugano scathing down Gerrard got very little analysis.

1119932[/snapback]

t'is very strange.