By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Bad Santa

charlie clown

watched it last night - feckin hilarious - not laughed at a film so much for a long long time. the sheer weight of on the money one-liners was amazing.

1099844[/snapback]

Were you peeking in at my window last night? We watched it too. Thornton was brilliant, but Ritter and Bernie Mac's scenes were almost show stealers.

I presume that John Ritter passed away either during or just after they made the film.

It's brilliant, pure class.

I saw it last year and nearly died laughing. Hyperventilating. Watched it again a few weeks ago and it was just as good.

Posts merged:

The bit in the car where the kid kept asking Billy Bob questions and Billy retaliated with "Are you f***ing with me??!" had me pissing myself!

And the girl in it was sexy

1099878[/snapback]

'Thurman Merman?'

LOL!

but Ritter and Bernie Mac's scenes were almost show stealers.

I presume that John Ritter passed away either during or just after they made the film.

1099879[/snapback]

"santa f*cking a fat chick up the ass ain't normal"

i was gutted at seeing John Ritter had croaked- always played nicer than nice guys.

what about the short fella, one scene with bernie was an absolute riot, can't remember what it was about but something about him having to lift something heavy.

1099919[/snapback]

[Willie has just passed out]

Gin: Look here, get himy outta here and I'll go smooth things over with Chipeska, Tell him it was food poisoning or something.

Marcus: What do you mean, get him outta here?

Gin: Take him to the car.

Marcus: In case you didn't notice I'm a motherf***ing dwarf, so unless you got a forklift handy, maybe you should lend a hand hmm?

Gin: That figures. You want all kind of set-asides. Special treatment 'cause your handicapped. You're all the same.

Marcus: Special treatment? I'm 3-foot-f***ing-tall you a*****! It's a matter of physics. Draw me a sketch of how I get him to the car, huh?

Gin: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch!

Marcus: Sketch it up, you f***ing moron. f***ing Leonardo da Vinci.

Gin: What'd you call me thigh-high?

Marcus: I called you a f***ing guinea homo from the 15th-f***ing-century, you d****ead!

Gin: I could stick you up my ass, small fry.

Marcus: Yeah? You sure it ain't too sore from last night?

Gin: You got some lip on you midget.

Marcus: yeah? Well these lips were on your wife's pussy last night. Why don't you dust that thing off once in a while? a*****!

don't wanna ruin it for anyone but some forumites will just love this bit of dialogue;

Willie: [upon seeing the safe] Oh s***.

Marcus: What? What?

Willie: It's a Kintnerboy Redoubt.

Marcus: So?

Willie: Remember Andy Pitz?

Marcus: Andy Pitzerelli, yeah.

Willie: No, Andy Repitski. Andy Pitzerelli was Andy Blue Balls.

Marcus: Since he got married they called him Andy Pitzerelli. What's your f***ing point?

Willie: Well they say he can get into anything. Anything. They say he's been in Margaret Thatcher's pussy.

Marcus: And that's a good thing? So what the f*** are you getting at?

Willie: When I was in the joint with him, he told me the Kintnerboy Redoubt can't be cracked.

Marcus: Are you s***ting me? Are you telling me that after I propped you up, held you together, smiled for all those kids, danced for all those f***in' housewives in a f***ing lime green f***ing velvet elf costume, that you cannot crack this f***ing safe? Is that what you telling me?

Willie: No, I'm just saying it's gonna take a minute.

The bit were Billy beats the s*** out of the bully  :lol:

1099950[/snapback]

And where he tells Marcus about it afterwards:

Willie: I beat the s*** out of some kids today. But it was for a purpose. It made me feel good about myself. It was like I did something constructive with my life or something, I dunno, like I accomplished something.

Marcus: You need many years of therapy. Many, many, many f***in' years of therapy

I watched it again last night too  :ohmy: 

Absolute class film - It was the first film I've seen with BBT in it - fantastic.

The head of security is funny as feck too - the pedicure scene cracks me up every time

1100282[/snapback]

Bernie Mac must have it written into his contract to have a pedicure in every film he is in.

• 2 weeks later...