Sign in to follow this  
Mike

simon jones out of 5th test

Cooldude, have you watched this series? Have you seen Brett Lee?

984182[/snapback]

You mean the Brett Lee that's been giving England 0-1/100 starts every first morning of the past 3 Tests? Yes, I've been watching it

And watched his whole Test career, too, which is ordinary to say the least.

And Ponting said that McGrath will be the only change, Haydos and Martyn better do something then. And still don't think you can play 4 bowlers with Lee and Tait as two of them, which degrades your biggest strike weapon: Shane Warne, to a stock bowler, when he's the man most likely to bowl you to a win

Mate, his batting and his bowling at trent bridge, first session at OT have been terrific. Egbaston apart I have been impressed.

I have never been his biggest fan but I think he has done very well this series.

Posts merged:

cooldude hates NSW players as well....

984285[/snapback]

Aaaaaaaaaah explains alot.

Barkisland have signed their new overseas pro Dave for next season called Brad Roworth, the glowing recommendation from etto "better than me"

The reasoning for picking Collingwood seems to be that Anderson as the fourth seamer would probably only bowl 10/12 overs a day, and would bat at 11. They can probably squeeze those 10/12 overs out of Vaughan and Collingwood between them and at least Collingwood adds some strength to the batting and of course in the field.

I'm not a cricket expert like some of you (of course I don't include Sutty in that!) but it doesn't sound like the negative move that some (the Aussies) are making it out to be.

The reasoning for picking Collingwood seems to be that Anderson as the fourth seamer would probably only bowl 10/12 overs a day, and would bat at 11. They can probably squeeze those 10/12 overs out of Vaughan and Collingwood between them and at least Collingwood adds some strength to the batting and of course in the field.

I'm not a cricket expert like some of you (of course I don't include Sutty in that!) but it doesn't sound like the negative move that some (the Aussies) are making it out to be.

986100[/snapback]

you read Aggers column on the Beeb too, huh ?

986100[/snapback]

On the other hand RP those 10-12 overs could have yielded 3 wickets from Anderson and they are less likely to do it with Collingwood and Vaughan bowling, Its all about pressure

you read Aggers column on the Beeb too, huh ?

986102[/snapback]

Nope, didn't even know it existed. :bleh:

I do listen to the radio though. :unsure: