By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Red wristbands for the HJC?

oakie bob

I would think so.The HJC are going to want to accommodate as many people as possible.There may be slight problems with postage costings to different parts of the world but I would think this could be sorted out without to much bother. I think the biggest problem would be that the first batch of 2,000 may not last very long,if you read the various posts on here and other websites you will notice that there appears to be a high demand,and not just for ones and twos. I'm after 50 odd myself and will have to keep my fingers crossed to get some from the first lot. :cooler:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hybard
I would think so.The HJC are going to want to accommodate as many people as possible.There may be slight problems with postage costings to different parts of the world but I would think this could be sorted out without to much bother. I think the biggest problem would be that the first batch of 2,000 may not last very long,if you read the various posts on here and other websites you will notice that there appears to be a high demand,and not just for ones and twos. I'm after 50 odd myself and will have to keep my fingers crossed to get some from the first lot. :cooler:

whom could I get in contact with regarding distribution in Norway???? :geek:

Edited by hybard

I'm sure when the HJC have everything sorted out they will put 'official' information out as a post on the various sites.Obviously there is a lot of info gathering to be done,and of course they have to get the order in,before any sales can start.Be patient,news will come when it's available. :cooler:

Guest Mottman

The first 2000 bands should be ready in approx 4 weeks, with a reorder being placed in the near future.

The price of the bands are £1.00 but if you would also like to make a donation to the HJC, it would be greatly appreciated.

The bands will be available from the shop, but for those who are unable to make it to the shop, you can send a cheque or postal order made out to The "Hillsborough Justice Campaign". Make sure you include an extra £1.00 for postage and packaging if your in the UK and £2.00 if your outside the UK.

To make the order process as quick as possible, you can send orders to Gerry's home address as he will be able to process orders straight away once delivery is made.

The address to send your orders to is:

Gerry McIver

6 Boycott Street

Everton

Liverpool

L5 6RU

If you would like to order "BULK" orders, I'd suggest you contact the HJC direct so they can evaluate how much the postage will be.

info@hillsboroughjustice.org.uk

Here is the new Paypal address.

justice_4_96@yahoo.co.uk

The shop opens at mid day on a Saturday match day 3pm kick off, and changes depending on time of game.

The shop is now open through the week from 10am to 2pm but on a midweek match, will close for a couple of hours and re-opens about 5pm

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum....1;image

Don't forget to include a note with your full name and address with details of how many you require.

Thank you.

Please feel free to post this on any suitable site that you visit.