By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Dear HJC Cup supporters and local types...

Guest Mottman

Posted By KarlB on LFC.TV.

Our previous 2 evening venues are out of the question for this tournament so I'm fishing around for other potential venues.

Function room for 150-200.

I've a few ideas in town, but can anyone think of anywhere half decent without going that far?

27th November btw - i'll be posting a teams thread later this week - please don't use this for team talk.

The HJC are aware of this are are currently looking at other possible venues, I'll get in touch with Karl and John_Mac as soon as I receive a reply from SC.

Link to RAWK is

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index....ic,40320.0.html

Please post any thoughts or ideas on here, as I don't have access to YNWA via work.

I'll pick up any ideas on YNWA each night.

Thank you

Robbie

Any chance you could give them a bell tomorrow and see if the rooms are available?

Send me an e-mail to mottman@hotmail.com and I'll pass my works e_mail address to you. I don't want to put it up on the sites.

Robbie

Robbie there's a place inbetween Scottie Road and the Eldonian Village, can't remember it's name but my neice had a party there and it would be suitable, there are two rooms in the place.

If I can't remember the name I'll get in touch with me neice and get the name.

Robbie there's a place inbetween Scottie Road and the Eldonian Village, can't remember it's name but my neice had a party there and it would be suitable, there are two rooms in the place.

If I can't remember the name I'll get in touch with me neice and get the name.

Cheers Kev,

You know how to get in touch. ;)

The Mobie will be taken to work tomorrow. ;)

It will be either off or he won't know how to answer the fecker.

Cue loads of texts and calls :lol:

No John... I'm slowly learning or learning slowly. ;)

Guest Mottman

Big thanks to everyone who sent IM's, E-mails and rang up.

A number of locations have been identified, but unfortunately a number are already booked up. We will arrange for a suitable venue... Its just a matter of timing.

Thank you for all your help.

Walk on.