By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

LFC and the HJC - part 1

Guest Mottman

thanks robbie, well put as usual.........keep up the good work.........as i said its a subject i have to tread carefully round with work collegues in the HFSHG, and we have severe disagreements about whats gone on..........Justice will be done due to people like you robbie fighting the cause

Guest Mottman
thanks robbie, well put as usual.........keep up the good work.........as i said its a subject i have to tread carefully round with work collegues in the HFSHG, and we have severe disagreements about whats gone on..........Justice will be done due to people like you robbie fighting the cause

No need to thank me, I'm just one of 1,000's who won't allow the fight for the truth to be told.

Guest Jack Bauer

Trevor Hicks...didn't he step down this year? Is he the same guy who said because of Hillsborough we should sit quietly at matches or somethin?

Thanks for posting that Mottman - I'm left completely shocked yet horrifically unsurprised by most of that, especially with regard to the shocking state of the British justice system.

JFT96

Edited by Saint Michael

Trevor Hicks...didn't he step down this year? Is he the same guy who said because of Hillsborough we should sit quietly at matches or somethin?

Trevor Hicks.......i feel sorry for him that he lost his 2 daughters, but he would never listen to arguement......i know from times i have argued with him over things