By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

2023/24 Season

Frosty Jack

47 minutes ago, honourablegeorge said:

Too many with a vested interest.... City, United, Chelsea, Newcastle, Wolves..... wondering who the others are. 

Everton can probably loan players from 777's other teams in the Belgian third league and Cambodian pub league 

Forest owner also owns Olympiakos, Sheffield United are Saudi owned apparently

Burnley also voted against banning loans from associated teams so was 12 in favour /8 against,  the 13/7 vote was to restrict commercial deals with associated parties

Edited by SME

41 minutes ago, SME said:

Forest owner also owns Olympiakos, Sheffield United are Saudi owned apparently

Burnley also voted against banning loans from associated teams so was 12 in favour /8 against,  the 13/7 vote was to restrict commercial deals with associated parties

Thanks

10 hours ago, sammy & a said:

Sheff Utd, Forest and Everton?

What’s the story there?

Everton asked us how we were voting and did the opposite.

Still the wet dream of all these no-mark clubs and their fans to be sportswashed to the title. It is what all the blues I know were excited about Moshiri came and they started splashing the cash.  Not a shred of sympathy for them - bang to rights and yet still trying to game the system.

16 minutes ago, kop205 said:

Everton asked us how we were voting and did the opposite.

Still the wet dream of all these no-mark clubs and their fans to be sportswashed to the title. It is what all the blues I know were excited about Moshiri came and they started splashing the cash.  Not a shred of sympathy for them - bang to rights and yet still trying to game the system.

I reckon FFP makes all the sense in the world. I reckon what we haven’t got right is the redistributive element. If you had that then the sport stays competitive and people aren’t left holding on to the hope that a comically evil regime buys them and breaks the sport.

As ever I want to reassert that I do still want us to be Bayern Munich and absolutely destroy the spirits and steal the joy of anyone who has so much as looked at us funny and the first paragraph is my compromise scenario as opposed to ideal.

• Like 1