By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Darwin Núñez

Frosty Jack

Just now, Begbie said:

Him and Jota have really stepped up of late. Great to see

Diaz too is doing much better - He went a long long time contributing little in terms of goals and assists, but he's popping up with important goals now too. Not as electric as when he first joined, and still a bit one dimensional in trying (and often failing) to beat his man, but at least he's scoring, and never stops running.  

14 minutes ago, Zoob said:

Diaz too is doing much better - He went a long long time contributing little in terms of goals and assists, but he's popping up with important goals now too. Not as electric as when he first joined, and still a bit one dimensional in trying (and often failing) to beat his man, but at least he's scoring, and never stops running.  

Was a really noticeable one in the Burnley game where we made a clearing header and a weird overhead clearance from a corner, and then managed to be in the box two seconds later for a break. He puts a shift in, to be fair to him.

• Like 1

What a glorious finish.

If that'd been on the "what happens next" round of Question of Sport and they'd frozen it as he was running on goal, I'm not sure that outcome would've been in my top 5 predictions 😊

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Tommok said:

What a glorious finish.

If that'd been on the "what happens next" round of Question of Sport and they'd frozen it as he was running on goal, I'm not sure that outcome would've been in my top 5 predictions 😊

I was expecting him to thump it against the cross bar

Was a brilliant finish, he looked really good today 

Just now, Florist Cinema Pond Goal said:

I was expecting him to thump it against the cross bar

Was a brilliant finish, he looked really good today 

Ha, was expecting him to miss, too.

A very well taken goal, confident finish.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ombudsam said:

He’s brilliant but we all knew that anyway… didn’t we *eyes narrow menacingly*

When he picks up the Ballon d'Or if me and you aren't sat at his table out of our minds on expensive champagne giving it the big I am then the world can go to hell 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I'd like to take some credit for the current form of Darwin - since I stopped captaining him for my Fantasy team the pressure seems to have lifted.

It can be quite a burden for young players.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Upvote 2

It’s mental that a chip over a standing goalie was what he thought was the most simple and best option in that situation. Gotta love him. He’s clearly quite unique. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Romario said:

It’s mental that a chip over a standing goalie was what he thought was the most simple and best option in that situation. Gotta love him. He’s clearly quite unique. 

as an experiment and a jumping-off point for discussion, we could switch the second word in that post for the last one 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Hopefully just a standard check.

What's the wait time for a scan today? Players are being asked to take a number and have a seat until they are called.

They'll need to be ordering more crutches.