By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Darwin Núñez

Frosty Jack

7 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

McManaman still lives in a world where substitution automatically means injury. He was talking out of his hoop, as per usual. 

TBF it was a bit of a weird time to sub him but it's just speculation about any injury

2 minutes ago, Gethin said:

TBF it was a bit of a weird time to sub him but it's just speculation about any injury

I assume he was planning on giving Darwin 60 mins but didn't want to have to use 2 different sub slots

• Like 4

Can we try and not turn this thread into a “Sammya was right about Nunez and is handsome and cool and @Dan was wrong and is ugly and has no friends” fest

Just grow up some of you. It’s completely unnecessary to go on about it even if it’s true. We’re all reds FFS!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ombudsam said:

Can we try and not turn this thread into a “Sammya was right about Nunez and is handsome and cool and @Dan was wrong and is ugly and has no friends” fest

Just grow up some of you. It’s completely unnecessary to go on about it even if it’s true. We’re all reds FFS!

I don't want any beef Sam because I know you were also right and therefore likely handsome. It just feels I was even more right and cooler, more handsome and am probably better at selling houses 

Don't  feel bad about that

8 minutes ago, Begbie said:

I don't want any beef Sam because I know you were also right and therefore likely handsome. It just feels I was even more right and cooler, more handsome and am probably better at selling houses 

Don't  feel bad about that

Mate, why would I? We’re all in this together which is why we’re not constantly going to bring up that in the face of nonsense from the likes of kock205 and Conmanrad, we stood firm and proved ourselves much better human beings.

We’ve got no interest. We just love it when Liverpool win ❤️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ombudsam said:

1 hour ago, Bogman said:

Anyone want the Bob the Builder strap on here?

didnt he play for Belgium?

2 minutes ago, Maldini said:

9 goals, 4 assists in 12 games (9 starts) in 2024. He was subbed off at 45 and 51 in two of his starts as well. In ridiculous form.

He's a f***ing wonderful enigma.

2 minutes ago, Maldini said:

9 goals, 4 assists in 12 games (9 starts) in 2024. He was subbed off at 45 and 51 in two of his starts as well. In ridiculous form.

He's a f***ing wonderful enigma.

That second goal, he just waited for the ball to sit up perfect then blamed it - earlier on this season, he would have t****** it first time into row Z.

f***ing love him. (in a non-gay way)

1 minute ago, Maldini said:

All confidence. It's brilliant to see. Even when he's not scoring he's ridiculously influential on what's happening. An absolutely unique player.

Can't wait to see this version of Darwin being fed by this version of Mo. 

5 minutes ago, Maldini said:

He's played the same minutes this season but has slightly more goals + assists (16 + 11) than Mo (19 + 4), which considering how good Mo's been this season is some effort

Edited by Gethin

27 minutes ago, Gethin said:

He's played the same minutes this season but has slightly more goals + assists (16 + 11) than Mo (19 + 4), which considering how good Mo's been this season is some effort

mo has nine assists in the league alone, so that's not quite right 

16 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

McManaman still lives in a world where substitution automatically means injury. He was talking out of his hoop, as per usual. 

He was still wondering about the location of the foul for the penalty as Mac Allister was about to place the ball on the spot 

He's an appalling pundit

• Like 1